• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Hot Shine tire Gel or Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Hot Shine tire Gel or Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel?

Which one do you think gives the best shine and longevity?

I asked this question in Detailing 101 and got a 50/50 response. So, I thought I'd put up a poll!

If you chose "other," share what you like best.

Thanks!
    Endurance High Gloss
    68.18%
    Hot Shine
    22.73%
    Other
    9.09%

Re: Meuiar's Hot Shine tire Gel or Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel?

I love Hot Shine Gel, but make sure not to constantly put it on after each wash without cleaning it off the tire first.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
    Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Re: Meuiar's Hot Shine tire Gel or Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel?

I like Hot Shine Tire Gel better than Endurance High Gloss. For me, Hot Shine never slings and is the glossiest and most durable IMHO.
      Nick
      Tucker's Detailing Services
      815-954-0773
      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Re: Meguiar's Hot Shine tire Gel or Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel?

I like hot shine a little better because it costs less, and I enjoy their results equally.
        -Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by BigLouie View Post
          I like hot shine a little better because it costs less, and I enjoy their results equally.
          The Hot Shine Tire Gel Kit is a pretty good deal. I actually like the applicator that comes with it.
          Nick
          Tucker's Detailing Services
          815-954-0773
          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
            The Hot Shine Tire Gel Kit is a pretty good deal. I actually like the applicator that comes with it.
            I just got this kit and so far so happy. I can't believe I was dressing tires so long without the handy dandy applicator.

PS. I saw the same applicator rebadged at Target in case you want to pick it up without getting the whole kit. It looks the same.

Comment

I've been using Endurance since it came out, it lasts a long time and out here in the desert the dust and dirt doesn't turn your tires the fugly brown color.
              Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts
              08 Atomic Orange Metallic C6 LS3 Z51 4LT
              98 Torch Red Convertible * SOLD
              82 Collector Edition * SOLD

Comment

I like Hot Shine and I really like All Season Dressing from the Detailer Line.

Comment

I like the look of both. Hot Shine is wetter looking IMO. A couple weeks ago I detailed a car on a Saturday and used Hot Shine. On Sunday it rained all day and I went back on Tuesday to touch the car up per customer's request. All of the Hot Shine was gone! I was a little surprised at this. Endurance does seem to last longer.

Comment

I haven;t gotten a chance to use my hot shine, yet.
                    I love the GC endurance, that purple smell drives me nuts. Whenever I apply it, I'm tempted to just sink my teeth into the sidewall. I also like the fact that the shine lasts between 1-2 weeks, then it goes to a nice 'new tire' look.
                    Daily - 09 Chevrolet Colorado - Techno gray metallic
                    baby - 92 Chevrolet Caprice Classic - aged, yellowed, white.

Comment

Originally posted by dope92cc View Post
                      I haven;t gotten a chance to use my hot shine, yet.
                      I love the GC endurance, that purple smell drives me nuts. Whenever I apply it, I'm tempted to just sink my teeth into the sidewall. I also like the fact that the shine lasts between 1-2 weeks, then it goes to a nice 'new tire' look.
                      Well stated!

Comment

endurance high gloss.

Comment

i've got the hot shine gel, going to buy the endurance tomorrow... :]
                          Ganesa,
                          Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

In my short experience with Endurance, I'm leaning toward Endurance.
                            I use Hot shine for awhile and switched to Endurance to see how long it lasts.
                            I've noticed it seems to last longer than Hot Shine.
                            Then again I'm using Hot Shine Tire Foam and it seems to have a different kinda sheen I'm liking too!
                            So I vote for all three!
                            Hot Shine, 'cus it comes in a spray, works great and cost is a little cheaper
                            Endurance for the longevity and shine.
                            Hot Shine Tire Foam for the times I'm tired and don't want to speed any more time in the garage.

Comment

I haven't seen either, and currently I can't afford to buy both. Could someone post pictures of two tires done with either?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');