• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part time/full time detailer wanted.....Dallas, Tx. area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part time/full time detailer wanted.....Dallas, Tx. area

Morning guys and gals,

I am a Dallas Texas area mobile detailer, looking for someone to fill a part time position, and possibly moving up to full time status. Prefer someone with detailing and polishing experience(but not required). I need someone reliable, and willing to work long hours if needed, though not all the time. Must be a car nut, and enjoy polishing/detailing. If you don't enjoy it, then please do not apply.
    I would prefer to have someone with experience, but I am not opposed to training the right person. Spring is right around the corner, and I am already 29 cars behind schedule. Most cars are high end or personal collections, although this is a detailing business, and some vehicles are mini vans, and daily drivers. I am not hard to work for, but I have extremely high standards, and I refuse to let a vehicle leave my hands unless it's done right.

Duties will include;
    Washing cars(duh!)
    Cleaning interiors
    Shampooing
    Engine cleaning
    Claying
    Buffing/polishing
    And anything else related to detailing. This isn't just a buffing/polishing job, you will be required to clean the soccer mom's mini van. A lot of jobs are mobile, but I also do a lot of work out of my home in Grapevine. So please take that into consideration in case you live on the other side of the Metroplex. Must have a good DL, and drug free!

If you're interested, please give me a call at 214-205-1287. Please do not Text, PM or email me, I prefer to speak to you over the phone or in person.

Thanks!
    Nick
    2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
    2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Dang, if only I were a bit closer! The drive everyday would kill me but who better to learn from.

Michael

Talent hits a target no-one else can hit; genius hits targets no-one else can see. - Schopenhauer

Comment

Re: Part time/full time detailer wanted.....Dallas, Tx. area

I smell a possible summer internship?

Good luck in your search!

Ryan
      Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Hope you find the right person for the job.
        Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
        www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
        Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Nick, I would love to take you up on this especially in the summer if it was just a little closer

Anyone looking at this that isnt sure dont hesitate! Nick is a great guy and workin with him is a blast! Hope you get someone good!

Comment

I was thinking of moving to TX......then I actully thought about it.

Comment

Nick, I would consider using my vacation to pick your brain and learn to detail from one of the best on MOL! But you're undoubtedly looking for someone with considerably more experience than I have. Best of luck in filling the position!

Comment

I would do it, but I have school!!
                Plus, I maybe able to do it in the summer, but I would need housing.

But Seeing your work I would be Honored to Work With You, or For You.
                Joel
                Firefighter/EMT-B
                Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
                "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
                '99 F-150

Comment

Talk about the experience of a lifetime guys. Nick is seriously one of the most stand up, caring, genuine guys I know.

I ran into a heck of a mess in a recent detail and Nick was there like a life long friend (even though he isn't one!) to help me out.

On top of being a great guy, he REALLY, truly knows what he is doing. He has mastered the art of detailing from every which way possible.

If you have a serious work ethic, and a passion for cars and learning, I highly suggest giving this a thought (if you are nearby).

If I wasn't in SD, I would in a heart beat give this a shot.

Comment

Dang, I think I'm starting to blush

Thanks for the words guys! I didn't know you guys cared so much

If you hear of anyone looking for a J O B, please let them know about me. I would love to find that perfect person with the passion to do a job right, and have fun while doing it

Nick
                    2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
                    2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                    2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                    2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Im still down to help you whenever you need! I just dont think i would be able to make the drive every day or so

Comment

hmm....by end of the year i have plans to move back to dallas , until than i keep collect more detail toys and practice. i may start my own or help somebody for a while....
                        hope u find the lucky guy, sounds like a good oportunity
                        proreflection
                        *Ceramic Coating * Protection Film * Car Wrap * Paint Correction

Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');