• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Remove Water Spots off Glass using M04 with an RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How To Remove Water Spots off Glass using M04 with an RB

Originally posted by 1970judge View Post
    Can you do this with the G110?

You can use M04 by hand. Try this thread: http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34657
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

I just got a G110, dissapointing to hear it won't work well with the M04 on glass. Even with a cutting pad?

Comment

Originally posted by JohanD View Post
        I just got a G110, dissapointing to hear it won't work well with the M04 on glass. Even with a cutting pad?
        I have had great sucess using it by hand.
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Great write up & Very nice work

Comment

@TS

great job, nice pics too.

Originally posted by JohanD View Post
            I have read it from other forum, DA can remove stubborn water spot. using glass polishing disc and a diamondite. try to use DA 3.5" backing plate, 4 inch polishing pad. You can use it with glass scrub from glass science.
            I usually use rotary and 3 inch backing plate and a soft99 glass compound.

Comment

Is the method safe for european cars windshield? Or even European blueish coated mirrors?
              Started back in 2006 reading Mike. P posts and practiced on customers' cars, ended up writing a book, see merawat mobil, Fast forward 2014 established toko salon mobil online (online shop) to cater for car care enthusiasts and local car detailers.

Comment

Originally posted by irsankao View Post

Is the method safe for European blueish coated mirrors?

Comment

omg! yes! i need this! my windows looks just like this... unfortunately

Comment

Nice job!!!....I've done (almost) the same thing on a sun roof of an Acura TSX last week but with an LC 4'' orange pad on a DA and UC.

Comment

i'm wondering though if i could use m84 in place of m04? i got water spots on my windows too.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-Artist View Post
                        Nice job!!!....I've done (almost) the same thing on a sun roof of an Acura TSX last week but with an LC 4'' orange pad on a DA and UC.
                        I wonder how this worked out and what the result was.

Comment

Hi guy,,,,Nice work !!!! I think it is so great job,,,,it is very important information in this site,,,I really thank full to you for your comment,,,,thanks in again,,,

best regards,,,,
                          kajal
                          Vaastu consultant in Delhi | Feng Shui for Bed Room | Acupressure institute | SEO Services in Delhi

Comment

Just wanted to add that 105 works pretty well too. Used speed 5 on the DA with a yellow pad. took two passes but worked well. I'll have to follow up by hand to get the corners. I might try a mothers powerball to get in close to the edges. It's going to **** breaking down abrasives by hand!

Comment

Hi MOL member can i use 105 with wool pad to remove water spot on auto wind shield? Anyone got experience can pls kindly advise thks.

Comment

This thread is almost 3 years old. Seems like I read some post that they had good results using UC with a PC and polishing pad on glass. Anyone? I know that UC will give you great results on cloudy headlighs.
                                Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');