• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Fill The Wash Bucket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Do You Fill The Wash Bucket?

With a hose.

Comment

I put the soap ( NXTshampoo) in first,then fill with water with the nozzle of the hoze on full strenght.
      This helps to dissolve the soap and creates much foam witch i like .

When the bucket is filled about 1/3 , i keep the nozzle submurged and facing sideways untill the bucket is full, this prevents the extreme build-up of foam and bubbles !

Comment

From the top!

Comment

I fill the bucket with 3 1/2 gallons, then add soap, then blast it with water untill there is about 4 gallons in the bucket. ( or until the suds start over flowing )

Comment

If I don't use my foamgun I do soap and then water.

I add the soap, fill the water up about 2 gallons without the hose nozzle, and then use the hose nozzle to spray and agitate it until full.
            Shawn - Final Touch Auto Detail
            Houston Area Mobile Detailing
            www.FinalTouchAutoDetail.com

Comment

definitely always soap first, then water...I love the suds!

Comment

I'm going to have to bring out the air compressor. This poll is getting too close for comfort... go water first guys goooo!!!!

I'll fill my bucket with water, then add the soap, then I'll blast the bucket with compressed air. I'll have more bubbles than you soap first guys can dream of.

I might end up soaked with soapy water, but it will be at the appropriate concentration

Comment

Yea I used both ways before and I like filling with water first, If you put soap first and then blast with water, you get a bucket full of suds and an overly concentrated mix

Comment

I sort of combine both ways. I fill the bucket up about 3/4 of the way and follow that with a strong stream of water. I get about 4 gallons of solution with a nice top layer of foam. This way, after I dip my mit into the solutiion, I get some suds on the way up.
                    Tedrow's Detailing
                    845-642-1698
                    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Sort of left out a part. I fill the bukcet 3/4 of the way, add the soap, mix it, and then use a string jet.
                      Tedrow's Detailing
                      845-642-1698
                      Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

I fill my buckets first with 3 gallons of water (Soap and Rinse buckets), then add car soap. Then, stir the water and soap solution with my hand (make sure its clean). Finally, I would drop my Grit Guards down the buckets.

Comment

1/4 water, soap, then the rest of the water. Dont fear the suds!!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');