• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Wear a Mask When Detailing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do You Wear a Mask When Detailing?

I've been using gloves, a dust mask and saftey glasses for a little while. Gloves really are keeping the stuff from going straight to your liver. Never really thought about earplugs, I have ringing in my ears all the time from other adventures in life (firefighting).

Comment

Look at all those swirls!

Comment

If the job requires heavy correction a mask is sometimes used....Now would you trust a guy like this wearing a mask to do detail your vehicle.....you should!

I recently had the opportunity to do a paint correction for Tesla Motors and was assisted by this masked villan, any guesses on who the masked mystery man is??

David M. Sylican
        Innovative Detailing
        Headlight Lens Restoral
        Detailing Caddy
        Join us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by the other pc View Post
          Look at all those swirls!
          LMAO!!!!
          -Jake
          Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is crooked in his ways. -Proverbs 28:6

Comment

Whenever I am sanding... yes, but I never thought it is warranted in the polishing process since the product we use are usually wiped off before they solidify.

Besides I have never seen the instructors in the videos wearing a mask unless sanding was involved.

Comment

I sure could have used a mask this week.

The pollen killed my sinuses.
              r. b.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');