• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirror glaze!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror glaze!

What do you guy's think of using Meguiars Mirror Glaze Polish with Tech Wax 2.0??

Re: Mirror glaze!

Which Mirror Glaze? the M07 Polish? It's perfectly fine, I use it time to time on my cars. The Yukon seems to like M07 polish and seal it up with my favorite wax.

Aaron
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Show Care Glaze! The one they sell at Advanced Auto and I think Wal-Mart.

Comment

Show Car Glaze is great and has the most polishing oils in the pure polish category. But i also like M81 Hand Polish
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Thanks for the Info!! I got Meguiars Clay Bar for Christmas and I'm trying to figure out what step's to take now! It Say's to follow claying with cleaner wax!!

Comment

Following the instructions is great, but examine your paint before the cleaner wax in case you need something stronger like SwirlX or Ultimate Compound and do a test spot regardless of what you use. It may take more than one pass of Cleaner wax to get your paint where you want it.

If your applying by hand, put some elbow grease in her and wait for it to dry and do a swipe test prior to removing. Cleaner wax is mild but it works on mild

Keep us posted
            Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

My paint is swirl free and almost perfect now. I just want to take It to the next level!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');