• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GC Trim restorer..on interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC Trim restorer..on interior

I took the time to clean up my own car today after cleaning everyone else's the past few days. Seems like I'm in an experimental mood, because I used Gold Class Trim Restorer on my interior plastic/vinyl.

I used a toothbrush to apply the CGTR to the interior panels, let it set for about 5 minutes, then buffed off the excess with a terry towel. Talk about a WET-HIGH GLOSS look!!!!! Even after a good amount of buffing, the glossy, wet look didn't fade away like it does with other protectants (even NXT). Plus, it doesn't even feel greasy. Let's see how it does after a couple of weeks.

Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Isn' t it going to be a bear to drive when the sun starts reflecting off that high gloss?

Comment

Originally posted by rdarwa
      Isn' t it going to be a bear to drive when the sun starts reflecting off that high gloss?
      It's really not as bright as the pictures show. It wasn't that shiny to the naked eye, I don't know why it showed up like that in the pics.
      Don
      12/27/2015
      "Darth Camaro"
      2013 Camaro ... triple black
      323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');