• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marine & RV line Even Coat Aplicator Pad Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine & RV line Even Coat Aplicator Pad Review

MARINE & RV LINE EVEN COAT APPLICATOR PAD

Hello Everyone,

A while back i picked up 3 boxes of the Marine and RV Line Even Coat Applicator Pad from Bass Pro Shops. After testing them out on my trucks trim i have came back to report how they perform, in a one word summary: Excellent!

I missed some spots when dressing my trim when i detailed my truck over the weekend so i pulled out some M40 and one pad.

The pad is great for getting around the trim on my mirror without it touching the paint

I felt the door handle could use a little more dressing, its not like M40 has a greasy feel to it

Came out great!!!

Conclusion: I really like these pads for dressing trim and the rectangular shape really helps keep the sressing where you want it applied. I would definitly recomennd picking up some of these while you still can. The Marine & RV line have a great line of accesories that are definitly worth a try. I give this product two thumbs up

Thanks Meguiars

Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Re: Marine & RV line Even Coat Aplicator Pad Review

Just to note these applicator pads have been discontinued...

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

That is Too Bad!!
      Great Review though Nick!!
      Thanks for the Information!!
      Thanks for Sharing!!!
      Joel
      Firefighter/EMT-B
      Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
      "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
      '99 F-150

Comment

Great review.

I also use the Gold Class Even Coat smaller applicators and use them for the same exact thing!!!!

Don't drop them in the weeds though, I spent 1/2 an hour plucking fox tails out of one of mine because I love them so much and the washer machine doesn't get them out.
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I just picked up a set of these pads and I was wondering if they would be effective in applying scratchX 2.0 and even tech wax liquid?...I did not purchase the marine brand but the car brand circle pads...same fabric

Comment

Originally posted by specto View Post
            I just picked up a set of these pads and I was wondering if they would be effective in applying scratchX 2.0 and even tech wax liquid?...I did not purchase the marine brand but the car brand circle pads...same fabric
            should be fine.

havent used these much for some reason since the time I did this review.
            Nick
            Tucker's Detailing Services
            815-954-0773
            2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');