• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Honda Civic - Extreme Makeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bri
    Simply amazing! Can't wait to see the whole write-up.. So Mike, being a single stage paint, did you pull some paint off the car to the softbuff polishing pad you used? Great work team!
    Did we pull paint? We surely did. Only one of the panels was single stage the rest of the car had a clear coat. When Mike hit that panel after working the trunk the pad went from yellow to bright red! That was a surprise.

Comment

THANK YOU!!

Mike P, Mike P, Lt1Corvette and Meguiar's, THANK YOU for an amazing before and after on my husband's Civic!

My father in law came over for dinner on Saturday and literally jumped back when he saw the transformation that the car had been through!

Now I've got just one question....Anybody wanna buy a Civic?

Comment

Re: Red Honda Civic - Extreme Makeover

I love looking at the before and after pictures.

Comment

Re: Red Honda Civic - Extreme Makeover

Great transformation.Like new!

The only thing that lets it down is the wheels.A nice set of alloys would sort that out.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');