• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M93 Metal Polish = NXT All Metal Polish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M93 Metal Polish = NXT All Metal Polish?

I was at Bass Pro today and ran across some M93 Metal Polish in the marine line. Curiously, I opened the can of polish and it looks and smells A LOT like NXT All Metal Polish that was recently discontinued. I didn't stick my finger into the polish, but they appear to have a smiliar consistency.

Just curious, are these the same products? If not, what are the differences from an application/protection standpoint?

Thanks!
    NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Re: M93 Metal Polish = NXT All Metal Polish?

Bump!

Comment

Okay, to insure accuracy, check on these two products and the the M93 Metal Polish is very similar to the NXT All Metal Polish but they are not identical formulas as the Marine Metal Polish is tweaked in ways specific to marine environments.

Besides that it's also available in a larger size tub and moves through different distribution channels for different markets.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
        Okay, to insure accuracy, check on these two products and the the M93 Metal Polish is very similar to the NXT All Metal Polish but they are not identical formulas as the Marine Metal Polish is tweaked in ways specific to marine environments.

Besides that it's also available in a larger size tub and moves through different distribution channels for different markets.

Thanks for the reply Mike! Any chance that the tweaking of M93 would affect its usage on different types of metal? If this product is going to stick around, I'll just buy a tub of this instead of a few NXT Polishes. Personally, I really like the big tub of M93.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');