• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Use The "New Posts" Button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do You Use The "New Posts" Button?

no, I only watch a small number of forums and dont care about posts in the others). More precisely, dont have time to read everything.

Hence on the mian page I scan to see what forums have new posts (bold and different icon) and if interested open it, if not interested double-click icon to mark forum as read. Lets me easily tell what is new andI read what forums most interest me.
    2010 XRS

Comment

Re: Do You Use The "New Posts" Button?

I cheat, I clicked new posts and bookmarked the link. Now I never have to log in or click the new posts button. I just click my Meguiar's Online bookmark and it's a one step process.

When I first joined the forum, I spent my time searching threads for info., but I no longer do that either. If I need to find something like M105 vs. Ultimate Compound... I do a Google search "M105 vs. Ultimate Compound site:meguiarsonline.com". The Google search proves to be far more effective than the MOL search tool.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');