• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody use NXT booster wax on a wet car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody use NXT booster wax on a wet car?

Freshly washed, spray the booster wax on while it's still wet and use a microfiber to dry? Think the label said you could do this. Any one done this yet?

I do this quite often, but don't be fooled you will have to dry the car twice if you use the booster wax. I actually prefer the Eagle 1 Wet as U Dry since it wipes off when you dry the car and does not need a 2nd wipe....the NXT does work well.
    "Washing for the People"

Comment

I have tried that and I prefer to use the SBW on a dry surface. You can use it on a wet surface but I see no advantage in doing so. It takes longer for it to dry and if you don't wait long enough it is difficult to remove.

I have never used Wax as U Dry but I think it is designed to be removed while it is still wet.

RamAirV1
      2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');