• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quik Out vs. Detailer Line Carpet and Upholstery cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik Out vs. Detailer Line Carpet and Upholstery cleaner

Hey guys,

i searched the forum and could not come up with anything. So what is the difference bewtween the two products. I have the Quik out in an aerosol can and not the spray version. Is one better for stains and another for just general cleaning. Sorry if this is just a silly question but i just wanted to know, if an issue ever came up with my carpet/upholstery.

Thanks
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Re: Quik Out vs. Detailer Line Carpet and Upholstery cleaner

Quik Out is targeted more toward spot stains and the C&U Cleaner is more for general cleaning. Hope this helps.
    '05 Arctic Blue Pearl Acura TSX
    '03 Silver Lexus RX 300

Comment

I would agree.

Quik Out was formulated with Bissel if memory serves and targets carpet and upholstery (the non plastic type ). Looks like the Detailer Line is for multi uses.

APC+ is a reformulated formula () that is low foaming for carpet extractor (or shop vac or towels) to make it easier to remove. It's still used in applications as APC, just another weapon..... I used APC on rug and it sure foams but, amount you use counts too! It works great.
      Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Morning,

I am not sure about the new aerosol version of Quik Out, but I do use the Detailer Line aerosol as can be seen in this detail:

I can say that the Detailer and Marine versions work awesome! I spray it on, allow it to penetrate, then brush lightly. To remove I use a damp mf towel rinsed frequently, followed by a dry mf towel. Of course, always test in a hidden area first.

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

thanks guys
          Nick
          Tucker's Detailing Services
          815-954-0773
          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
          X