• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Use PhotoShop Elements to Create Animated Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How To Use PhotoShop Elements to Create Animated Avatars

Hello,im new in photoshop also in this forum.But,i got problem when i click New-blank file,i want to click on clipboard but i cant i dont know why,i did try RUN-CLIBRD(or something like that) than edit and delete and it DIDNT help pleas pleas pleas HELP me

Comment

I have always wondered how to do this. I am going to try it.
      Thanks.
      Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts.
      by John Wooden

'88 Honda

Comment

Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.
        Calcul taux pret immobilier credit | Credit meilleur taux pret immo

Comment

I have photoshop elements and have no idea how to use it. It came without instructions.
          Help!!!

Comment

hang tight, I still use this program for mostly photo editing of co-workers and what not...It's not the full Photoshop though and it's "limited" I have some links at home that can help you with it.

I went to a book store and bought photoshop for dummies and photoshop elements books to go by.

It's been fun, been really fixing old photos from my in-laws and I re-did my parents wedding pictures as they became faded and scratched and what not. Gave it to them for christmas and they bout fell over.....
            Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

There are some great photoshop/elements tutorials on youtube.

Mr Pogle

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');