• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Hose Nozzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Hose Nozzle

Has anyone used this Bon-Aire Ultimate Hose Nozzle? I've heard a ton of great things about it. We have one similar to this in that it's twisting type but I'm wondering if I should get this one since it seems like it'll last longer and may even be better.

Warning: That guy's voice may annoy you.
    -HealthyCivic
    Check out the glossary

Re: Ultimate Hose Nozzle

I havent used this product but it sounds interesting. I wonder how much it costs. Probably isn't going to be a replacement for my powerwasher.

Comment

It's like Billy Mays took a sedative.

Comment

Morning,

Many years ago, Meguiar's used to sell the Ultimate Nozzle and that is where I got mine from...

I use it all the time and just love it! The problem is that you need to have strong water pressure going into it. I am lucky as I have very high pressure but with weak pressure you may find it frustrating.

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by CAShine View Post
          I havent used this product but it sounds interesting. I wonder how much it costs. Probably isn't going to be a replacement for my powerwasher.
          Morning,

The pressure is very limited and nothing like a pressure washer in any way. The main reason I use it is for the rain setting where I am able to rinse the finish in a way that limits the beading making drying a little easier...

Tim

Comment

We have it at our fire department and it is great. I am going to buy one soon. The way he showed it is true. The pressure does boost up. Also you can turn it off left or right, but when it come time to turn it back on you need to remember if you turned it off right that the pressure is going to be strong.
            Joel
            Firefighter/EMT-B
            Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
            "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
            '99 F-150

Comment

Joel
              Firefighter/EMT-B
              Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
              "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
              '99 F-150

Comment

Cheap at $15.99, but it's aluminum; the guy in the video is claiming his version is stainless steel.

Comment

Originally posted by seth1066 View Post
                  Cheap at $15.99, but it's aluminum; the guy in the video is claiming his version is stainless steel.

The real one is stainless steel.

Tim

Comment

I have one and it works very well. I like the rubber case around it because my usual pattern is to simply close the water off and the drop the hose to the ground and get back to washing the car and the rubber and stainless steel design mean it never breaks from repeatedly being dropped.

Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Lingor View Post
                      Morning,

The pressure is very limited and nothing like a pressure washer in any way. The main reason I use it is for the rain setting where I am able to rinse the finish in a way that limits the beading making drying a little easier...

Tim
                      I kinda figured that. I am happy with my $4.99 rotating face nozzle from the hardware store although I seem to always step on the plastic trigger and break it.

Comment

I had an aluminum one and don't know where it is now days, think the rubber casing started to slip on the housing.

Also have the one Leo Cerutti sells, it's a little more spendy, supposed to work better with less water pressure but doesn't have the rubber housing.

They're both good nozzels and better than anything that uses brittle plastic as it will break when dropped.

Mike Phillips
                        760-515-0444
                        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Just noticed Leo now offers a nozzle made out of Lexan?

Anyone try it yet?

Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I have one from ADS that looks just like this one. (Not the Lexan one)

Comment

sears also has a fireman nozzle that runs around $20 (sometimes less if it's on sale) and it comes with a Lifetime Warranty...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');