• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to wash wax applicator pads and polishing cloths?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to wash wax applicator pads and polishing cloths?

Dude...check the last time someone posted in this thread. Almost a year ago.
    -Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by ziggo99 View Post
      Dude...check the last time someone posted in this thread. Almost a year ago.
      its never too late to learn how to clean your pads!

Comment

That's y they keep the old threads. So the question doesn't get asked over and over but still does. Also u can find ur answer faster if u just search thru them. I do hate when someone bumps an old thread with some nonsense. It's ok if ur adding info to it but just to add useless knowledge like " that was awesome" or whatever is a bit annoying. Otherwise I think not enuf people use them enuf cuz they're to lazy.

Comment

i just rinse mine with tap water and squeeze all the product out until its clean and hang it outside on the clothesline. I've used my 2-pack hand applicator pads about 4 or 5 times now.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');