• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some advice my classic car is outside in the snow need some advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice my classic car is outside in the snow need some advice!

we just got our first snow day out here in chicago and i have a super clean 1992 cadillac brougham outside that i just bought and never seen snow till today! i just removed a bunch of snow off of it! and was wondering if i should throw a car cover over it with the car wet or dry? and does it matter? also it has a vinyl top on it what would u guys suggest to do to keep it in the condition it is in till it gets a lil warmer out there because im not gonna drive it in the winter time.i dont have a garage for it thats why.

Re: Need some advice my classic car is outside in the snow need some advice!

Originally posted by sidekicklxondeck View Post
    i just removed a bunch of snow off of it! and was wondering if i should throw a car cover over it with the car wet or dry? and does it matter?
    Don't put a car cover on a wet car. If you're going to use a car cover wait till the car is dry and you should probably wash it to make sure it's spotlessly clean too.

Originally posted by sidekicklxondeck View Post
    also it has a vinyl top on it what would u guys suggest to do to keep it in the condition it is in
    See my reply to your question on this topic here,

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Need some advice my classic car is outside in the snow need some advice!

we just got our first snow day out here in chicago and i have a super clean 1992 cadillac brougham outside that i just bought and never seen snow till today! i just removed a bunch of snow off of it! and was wondering if i should throw a car cover over it with the car wet or dry? and does it matter? also it has a vinyl top on it what would u guys suggest to do to keep it in the condition it is in till it gets a lil warmer out there because im not gonna drive it in the winter time.i dont have a garage for it thats why.

Comment

Re: Need some advice my classic car is outside in the snow need some advice!

Good Netiquette = Don't double post.

Please don't double post. You only need to post a question one time on this forum and any forum I've ever been on. I've merged your duplicate post with this thread.

Thanks!

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');