• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard interior vinyl seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hard interior vinyl seats

Hey guys, Mike is right, it isn't that hard one you read through how to do it.
    This IS NOT MY HOUSE. This is before I took it home from Vancouver BC, Canada. Pulled it 800 miles east to Alberta through 2 mountain passes in a blizzard! I think it was worth it.

This is the hard vinyl rear seat. It is in good shape but hard. The M40 helped but I'm going to try another product.

She looks good in pictures but she has some cancer behind the wheels and needs paint. This is the second 40 year old girl I have, both could use a little work! LOL! Hope my wife doesn't read this!!!

Here I am ready to drive 800 miles home. I don't seem to care, I'm just happy to have her. Notice the old and new boxed bumpers sticking over the end of the Dodge. The 2WD was not a good choice through the blizzard mountain passes. Damn Uhaul needs to sense a slowing in momentum to apply the hydraulic brakes. Hard to slow momentum on ice, so no trailer brakes. Very tricky driving on ice/snow, through the mountains with a 3500 pound car on a 1000 pound trailer with no brakes and a 2WD truck. I am glad I had some new winter tires on the truck. That is why I made it.

Anyways thank you to all who responded and helped me out. I really appreciate the help.

dd75

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');