• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT 2.0 tech wax- PASTE vs LIQUID?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT 2.0 tech wax- PASTE vs LIQUID?

I looked around and don't think anybody has started a thread like this, so.. I bought NXT 2.0 paste wax last week and applied it to my friends 64 Impala. (Its garage kept, rarely driven, and I wash and wax it twice a month (claying as needed, so it didn't really need any prep)

So back to the question? Has anyone out there done a side by side comparision?

In my case, the ease of removal didn't seem to be great (I'm guessing I put it on a little thick, or maybe didn't let it cure), but the finished product was great. Smoother than any other wax I have tried on the Impala, and the shine was good too. But the smoothness!!!

Re: NXT 2.0 tech wax- PASTE vs LIQUID?

Lots of random tests all over the net...

The most important thing about a test like you're referencing is to keep all variables the same, in your case test the liquid and the paste on the same car, preferably on a horizontal panel like the hood and treat the car/panel exactly alike.

The underlying important test is just that you like the results you're getting from the product you deem best for you and your rides...

Go for doing your own test and post your results to the forum!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike, that is what I am going to have to do. I like the NXT 2.0 paste a lot (but I've only used it on two vehicles), but I am hoping the liquid maybe gives it a little more something. Can't wait to go to open garage in January!

As for posting results of my test, I'm waiting for christmas for a new camera

Comment

Now I have not used NXT 2.0 Paste but I have used the older version of NXT Paste and both versions of the liquid. I have applied the paste with my PC and had very good results.... Here is a thread back from 2005 when I used NXT paste and 'documented' my experience: NXT Paste + PC = Who needs a liquid wax?

Will that help?
        Last edited by gb387; Nov 21, 2008, 03:23 PM.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');