• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 SEMA Show Video Recaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 SEMA Show Video Recaps

Here are some cool links to videos clips that recap the Car Crazy/SEMA Television interviews Barry did at the 2008 SEMA Show.

2008 SEMA Show - Day 1 Recap

2008 SEMA Show - Day 2 Recap

2008 SEMA Show - Day 3 Recap

Enjoy !
    Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Re: 2008 SEMA Show Video Recaps

Was awesome to see you there Mike....can't wait til next year

What an amazing show!

Comment

This might had been place in here a few years ago, i was interested in getting the chance to see it, very interesting John Force and members talking, and also Shelby, those drags i watch here on TV, going to my first night drags in NZ this month as i will get photos and one blown up and framed for my wall, I watch a lot of muscle car racing here at circuits, and two favourites is a Shelby and a Camaro, seeing them and others side by side racing and sounds are good, got photo on the wall, and many more to follow. Just to say thankyou for seeing this video and some musem ones as well are neat.

Comment

Sounds like u would poop urself if u went to a NASCAR race! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead0754 View Post
          Sounds like u would poop urself if u went to a NASCAR race! Lol!
          Seen them rocketing around also on TV from here, sure take some fine skill driving that close side by side and right up the jack of each other, Motor racing of all kinds is good. And yeah I sure like to be a nasar race sometime, as I have airmarked a Indy race , at Indylapos, not sure correct spelling, 2016 I think. I better stop saying to much on racing stuff, getting off track, .

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');