• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Shine Protectant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Supreme Shine Protectant

...why did I have to read this thread while I was hungry

Comment

Just got back from WalMart and they had a couple cases of this in the clearance area for $4.00 a bottle. I picked up a couple bottles. Great value af 4 bucks.
      Jim
      My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by jfelbab View Post
        Just got back from WalMart and they had a couple cases of this in the clearance area for $4.00 a bottle. I picked up a couple bottles. Great value af 4 bucks.
        Yeah I saw the same deal for Natural Shine.
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

i personally use natural shine, used it for the first time 2 weeks ago in my benz c230 sport sedan, it left the interior looking really nice(vinyl parts, for leather i used the meguiars leather lotion conditioner). i am thinking if i should give supreme shine a try, does supreme shine do anything else other than adding "gloss"? i mean does it give the vinyl a deeper black color ? for $4 at walmart its a steal..

Comment

I dont think Supreme Shine has really any cleaners in it.

I think Natural Shine has some cleaners/conditioners in it that give it a deeper black color.
            Nick
            815-954-0773

Comment

yea, i think the natural shine has a mild cleaner..

I was able to get more dirt off from the dash by using the quik interior detailer, and then reapply the dash with natural shine as a double protectant and low gloss :]
              Ganesa,
              Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

Tried this product for the first time today. Normally i am not much of a "shiny" dash guy. I like my dash just clean and protected, which is why I use QID. I was very impressed with the Supreme Shine. After it dried my dash felt natural and not greasy at all. It will be nice to have options now.
                If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

i was at walmart today and i didnt pick this one up, i dont know why but i dont want the vinyls to be shiney and i never seen how this looks so, what is the difference between this and natural shine?

Comment

In theory, the Supreme Shine will be shiner/glossier.

Of course how glossy a product is tends to depend on the vinyl/rubber in your car, texture, etc.
                    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by lamonsas View Post
                      i was at walmart today and i didnt pick this one up, i dont know why but i dont want the vinyls to be shiney and i never seen how this looks so, what is the difference between this and natural shine?
                      Natural Shine has light cleaners in it that bring back lightly faded vinyl/rubber. It also leaves behind a lower gloss and non greasy feel.

Supreme Shine does not have any cleaners in it and should be used on surfaces that are either pre cleaned/conditoned or a surface in excellent shape.

And as Murr said, it depends on the texture of the surface.
                      Nick
                      815-954-0773

Comment

I really like the look, smell and feel of Natural Shine. With all of this talk about Supreme Shine, for some reason I'm worried that Natural Shine will be discontinued and be replaced by Supreme Shine. Am I worrying about nothing?
                        Anybody can make a car look good with the right products.

Comment

Originally posted by StoneRaizer View Post
                          I really like the look, smell and feel of Natural Shine. With all of this talk about Supreme Shine, for some reason I'm worried that Natural Shine will be discontinued and be replaced by Supreme Shine. Am I worrying about nothing?
                          Don't worry, there will be a need for both since not everyone likes high gloss

Comment

Originally posted by lamonsas View Post
                            Take a look at the new video. It shows untreated, Natural Shine and Supreme Shine on one door panel. Great view! http://www.youtube.com/MeguiarsUSA#p.../1/3b5bx55KRf4
                            Barry

Comment

+ Rep Poki. I've been looking for a side-by-side comparison of Natural Shine and Supreme Shine. The Supreme Shine looks good but as Barry said in the video there is a possibility of glare when applied to a dashboard, which is what worried me about the Supreme Shine. The last thing I want while driving down the road is to be distracted from my dashboard being too shiny.
                              Anybody can make a car look good with the right products.

Comment

Do you guys recommend this on exterior trims? Or should I just stay on using GC Trim Detailer?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');