• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Shine Protectant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Supreme Shine Protectant

Originally posted by Poki View Post
    I have used 303 for many years and it always seems to leave a slight greasy film, runs when it gets wet from rain or water puddles. Supreme Shine has no greasy feel but have not been through rain or puddles yet........
    I love to leave my top down during rainstorms, so I guess 303 ain't for me ...
    Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
    --Al Kimel

Comment

I just used Supreme Shine on my dash tonight. I wiped down all the plastic parts first with Armor All Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner to clean and remove old dressing, then I applied Supreme Shine to the plastic surfaces. It has a nice subtle shine, not too shiny but not matte either. Just a very pleasant, natural look. I would recommend it to anybody.

Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Just got my hands on ScratchX 2.0 today for the first time (excited as it's supposed to be warm this weekend!!!) and noticed a tag on the shelf for the Supreme Shine Protectant. Have to keep my eye out for this one and pick some up!!! Woo hoo!!!

Comment

in terms of the name being similar to the Gold Class vinyl and rubber protectant... are there any specific differences with the Supreme Shine Protectant? or is it just an updated package of the product i mentioned???
          Ganesa,
          Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

This stuff is the best I've used yet. It's spectacular and works Great!

A+ Again Meg's
            Matt

Comment

Wasn't a fan of natural shine but I LOVE Supreme Shine. Perfect smell, perfect level of gloss, dry to the touch, just amazing.
              ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

I love this new product. It works like a dream and even on the Honda Fit dash which has dimples all over it - the product doesn't sit down in the dimples and builds up. It goes on really nicely and has a great shine and detail. The only problem I had is the bottle is very thin. I accidentally dropped it on the floor and the bottle busted. Had to get a water bottle to put the product into.

Cat :x

Comment

So, how does this compare to my fav, M40. Customers really enjoy the look leave-on high gloss or wipe-off low gloss and the smell of M40. So how do they compare other than coming from different product lines? Does Supreme Shine not have the cleaning properties that M40 has?

Curious....
                  Have you diminished your abrasives today?
                  Wilson's Precision Detailing

Comment

Originally posted by st-dubtx View Post
                    So, how does this compare to my fav, M40. Customers really enjoy the look leave-on high gloss or wipe-off low gloss and the smell of M40. So how do they compare other than coming from different product lines? Does Supreme Shine not have the cleaning properties that M40 has?

Curious....
                    I dont think Supreme Shine is a cleaner/conditioner type product.
                    Nick
                    Tucker's Detailing Services
                    815-954-0773
                    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I hope it looks good. Local stores stopped selling Tech Protect so I had to choose something else and I picked this one. Will also try on exterior trim, hoping it will last longer than everything I tried yet.

Comment

What would be better to use for exterior trim, Supreme Shine Protectant or Gold Class Trim Detailer ?
                        '96 Ford Probe GT-T
                        ET Extreme Graphics - Simple Superior

Comment

Originally posted by TurboNed View Post
                          What would be better to use for exterior trim, Supreme Shine Protectant or Gold Class Trim Detailer ?
                          Gold Class Trim Detailer IMO.
                          Nick
                          Tucker's Detailing Services
                          815-954-0773
                          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by 3Fitty View Post
                            I LOVE Supreme Shine. Perfect smell... just amazing.
                            So what does it smell like?

Alex
                            Mandarina Racing

Comment

Smells like suntan lotion to me....
                              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
                                Smells like suntan lotion to me....
                                Yeah, that's about as close as i can get to it too. Other word that comes to mind is "tropical". Either way, the scent works really well with a coconut air freshener.
                                Alex C.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');