• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy to the site....long time detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy to the site....long time detailer

Howdy Meguiar's lovers....I found this site on a search for something else and thought I would drop in and take a look. I have never been a Meguiar's guy but could be swayed if someone made a really good case. I'm a car guy through and through and would like to get some new perspectives on an old industry.
    Thanks
    Captain Jim Meyers

Re: New guy to the site....long time detailer

The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
    --VoicesInMyHead--
    0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

Interesting introduction...but welcome aboard!

Let us know what you would possibly need some help with, or products you use and we can see how we can enlighten you

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Hey Cap'n Jim.

Welcome to MOL!

Andy
          Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
          Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Hi and welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Comment

Welcome to Meguiar's Online.

Just read your first 3 posts...

Out of your 3 posts, one of our Moderators has already had to edit one of them because you broke forum rules.

New to Meguiar's not to detailing

In this thread you're recommending another companies products

Tires turning brown

So again, this forum is not really here to as you say, sway you...

Originally posted by jmeyers278 View Post
              I have never been a Meguiar's guy but could be swayed if someone made a really good case.
              Captain Jim Meyers
              We're really not here to sway or convince you to use any of our products.

Meguiar's makes great product and we have over 100 years of history and satisfied customers that proves this.

If you have questions we'll be happy to answer them but we're not here to try to change anyone's mind that's already made up their mind. If after you purchase a Meguiar's product and you're not happy with it then you can always take advantage of our Satisfaction Guarantee.

There's no way we can make 100% of all car enthusiasts happy but we do have one of the highest percentages for brand loyalty and that's because people love the performance of our products.

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Welcome to MOL

Comment

sorry Mike.....I have heard lots of good things about Megs...just never used many of the products myself...I am always looking for a better "wheel". I got a suggestion for megs tech wax and I picked some up....I didn't mean to step on your toes I was just letting you folks know what I used in the past as to maybe better help me choose a product that might work better for me. I didn't mean to hit a nerve.
                  Jim

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');