• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glass Cleaner Concentrate vs. NXT Glass cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass Cleaner Concentrate vs. NXT Glass cleaner

Well, my dad and I are debating on whether to invest in a bottle of the Glass Cleaner Concentrate, or the NXT Glass Cleaner...We've never used the concentrate, and NXT Glass cleaner seems to be impossible to find at the local auto parts stores...All they want to carry is Stoner's, which doesn't seem to work as well as the NXT Glass cleaner.

What we're wondering is, how similar are the NXT and the Concentrate? We can get the Concentrate at the local PBE store, whereas nobody carries the NXT that we can find, not even the local WalMart, PepBoys, Autozone, or Kragen...And since we use the NXT on just about everything (my mom loves it for the kitchen windows as much as we love it for our car glass) we'd like to find something that will work just as well.

Anyone have any opinions, or can someone chime in and tell me if the concentrate works as well as the NXT?

Re: Glass Cleaner Concentrate vs. NXT Glass cleaner

For what it's worth...

I've been using the Glass Cleaner Concentrate since it was introduced, it's a top shelf product when properly diluted.

1 gallon of concentrate makes 11 gallons of glass cleaner so it will be a long time before you run out of product.

If you decide to get a gallon then be sure to order a few OSHA secondary bottles to go with it as they will have the dilution mark imprinted on the label making it easy to mix up a fresh bottle.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

In the past I was using Invisible glass. I went and bought the Glass cleaner concentrate. Boy, am I glad I did. This is by far the best glass cleaner I have ever used. Very happy with it. The wife loves it to. So much in fact, I get to use it on the glass tables inside the house. lol. I would highly recommend it to you.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

+1 for the concentrate.

I haven't used the NXT glass cleaner, so I can't compare them. I have used; Stoner's, SprayWay, Windex, Zep and a home brew of water, alcohol and a drop of dish soap. The concentrate is less expensive, cleans better and smells better (like blue berries when diluted).

ADS has a great deal on a sample bottle (32oz?), that comes in the Megs spray bottle with a trigger sprayer. Just store the concentrate in a separate jar and use the sprayer. You will get (32?) full spray bottles of dilution from the sample. That is a lot of glass cleaner!
        Last edited by RogueGypsy; Sep 27, 2008, 01:56 PM. Reason: can't spell
        Life isn't about 'weathering the storm', it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');