• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G110 Polisher techniques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G110 Polisher techniques

Do you use the handle when you use the G110? Do you position it straight up or at an angle? I ask because I saw a picture today of Tim Lingor using the D/A and noticed that he had it at an angle:

Is this just personal taste, or a matter of superior technique?

I also recently watched a youtube video in which the individual used the D/A without the handle. I found this appealing. During my recent first experience with the G-110, the screws attaching the handle worked their way out and dropped on the floor on a couple of occasions. I evidently did not screw them in tight enough.

I welcome your suggestions for using the D/A properly. TIA.

Al
    Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
    --Al Kimel

Re: G110 Polisher techniques

Personal taste

Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

It's all a matter of getting your own technique down and what feels right to you, after all the more comfortable you are the better you feel and better your polishing can/will be.

No one can tell you what's best, that's up to you. Just get one and try it out to what everway it feels good.

I've got a G100 and a makita for buffing and don't use a handle on either one of them, it's what I'm comfortable with but I also have another makita just for polishing bare aluminum with and use the handle with it.

Hope I've helped, others will chime in with more info and idea's on their ways and reason's.
      ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
      You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
      Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

I tried it both ways on the G100. I like it better without. Just my preference.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

I dont use the handle on my G110
          Forever New
          Mobile Detailing
          Jacksonville, FL

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');