• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zaino or Meguiar's Detailer's line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaino or Meguiar's Detailer's line?

My friend told me to get this stuff

this or Meguiar's?
    Meguiars=FTW

HMD - 2nd Year & Running Strong

Re: Zaino or Mcguiars detailers line?

This is a Meguiar's forum, so I guess I would have to go with Meguiar's.

Ryan

EDIT: But in all seriousness, I haven't tried any of Zaino's products so I can't comment on them. Buy both and see what products are better, take advantage of Meguiar's money back guarantee.
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Like Ryan said buy both, try them out and see which one you like better and go with that. I haven't tried any Zaino products. Meguiars has worked amazingly well and the customer service is superior!! So there's no reason for me to change a good thing.
      Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
      www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
      Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

I tried Zaino back in the day. It had good results, but was way too much hassle (and costly) for me.

You had to play "chemist" to get the stuff to layer properly, and it was way more hassle than it was worth (for me).

Also, they only relied on "fillers" and their polishes didn't actually contain abrasives to remove defects. I think they may now have true cutting polishes, but either way, I don't think I will go back to Zaino- it's just not for *me*.

Comment

I have used both they are not too far from me in howell nj and i have to say hands down go with megs'
          Buff -Buff -Buff till your brain shine's brite than Buff a little more till the end of the night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

thanks man.

im tryin to get a list going for a paint correction kit
            Meguiars=FTW

HMD - 2nd Year & Running Strong

Comment

I agree with Ryan. This is a Meguiars forum so the answer would have to be Meguiars.

I have only tried 1 Zaino product in the past. I was not to thrilled with it. Have had nothing but success using Meguiars. So I would stick with Meguiars.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Well I'm with the guys, if you can try both and put them to the test.
                Whichever looks better to your eyes is the winner

Comment

If your looking for paint correction I don't think Zaino makes anything for that. From what I hear they make a great sealant, but I'm not a fan of the mixing.
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Hoffmann21 View Post
                    My friend told me to get this stuff

this or meguiars?
                    Get both and see which one you like best...

Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Zaino makes some nice products. I used them years ago. Nothing they sell will really correct the paint. Their AIO is a nice paint cleaner. If you like adding layers and layers Z2 is nice. In my eyes their sealants give a car a more artificial or plastic look. But then agasin on some paints it looks great. It all comes down to personal choice. You can get Meguiars spend less, more variety and equal or better results with less layers of sealant.

Comment

both do a great job i think zaino lasts longer

Comment

Zainos is a well respected line of products, but I tend to agree with earlier posts that the system in needlessly complicated and IMO not worth the cost difference. Honestly, there are alot of good car care products from Meguiars and their competitiors. However, Meguiars is easily found (OTC) product that has a great history of supplying quality products at reasonable cost. Try both and see if their is a discernable difference between the two.

Comment

I just started detailing my cars less than a year ago, but the way they turn out with Meg's products why change. I have used nothing but Meg's and they have all worked for me exactly like they were described to do.

Comment

Re: Zaino or Meguiar's Detailer's line?

Just to note...

I edited your title for this thread and replaced the word Mcguiars with the word Meguiar's

Meguiar's manufactures an extensive line of car care products and support to go with their products including this forum.

I've never heard of Mcguiars nor used their products.

Mike Phillips
                              760-515-0444
                              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');