• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

storing towels/detailing stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• storing towels/detailing stuff

i keep a few thing in the truck with me....towels, quik detailer,etc...anyone have a good way to store this stuff in the back of the truck? does meguiars sell some sort of container?

Re: storing towels/detailing stuff

You can always look through places like Wal-Mart or Target and look at their containers. There is usually something in all of those containers to meet most peoples needs.

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!!

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by weedsnager View Post
      i keep a few thing in the truck with me....towels, quik detailer,etc...anyone have a good way to store this stuff in the back of the truck? does meguiars sell some sort of container?
      If you go to uline.com you can find something I'm sure.
      AeroCleanse, LLC
      Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
      www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

At auto detailing solutions they have a canvas kit with the Meguiars logo on it. Its in the boutique section.
        Last edited by J. A. Michaels; Sep 14, 2008, 02:20 PM. Reason: Spelling error.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

today i obtained some tennis ball containers, simply cut off the lables, put a few holes near the top and bottom "on the sides of the container" and write the appropriate thing on the container such as "wax" or "QD", the holes are to aid in ventelations to prevent mold

Comment

I would get a plastic bucket with a lid.
            They are relatively cheap and durable.

-Nick
            Luck is probability taken personally!

Comment

thats what i'm looking for...something more durable then a duffle bag

Comment

Meguiar's has a very durable duffle bag (think and heavy material) that you get for free if you buy $125 of stuff through www.AutoDetailingSolutions.com

I have about 8 of them, and they are what I use to store and transport all of my supplies for my mobile detailing business.

Comment

Originally posted by lilblkblt04 View Post
                  You can always look through places like Wal-Mart or Target and look at their containers. There is usually something in all of those containers to meet most peoples needs.

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!!

Ryan
                  Both stores have many different style bin. I like the ones that have drawers and there see through. Some have multiple drawers.

Comment

I use these to store my applicators:

And these buckets I get at work from laundry soap to store my MF, Terry Cloths and red rags. An older photo as I don't store my applicators in there anymore.

They work pretty good:

In the house, I store my pads in ziplocks in a milk crate.

Aaron
                    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Towels I store in a plastic shelf container thing with 3 drawers.
                      If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

Moved out of Hot Topics and into Detailing 101

Please don't post new threads into any forum group in the Information Staton...

Thank you!

Mike Phillips
                        760-515-0444
                        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');