• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oops Mixed 120 oz Glass concentrate with 10 oz Wheel Brightener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oops Mixed 120 oz Glass concentrate with 10 oz Wheel Brightener

I had a brain fart and ended up mixing this solution.

What can i use this mix for? Would it still be safe for windows when i dilute it 10:1, could i use this as a wheel brightener as is, or do i have to scrap the solution?

Dubble

Re: oops Mixed 120 oz Glass concentrate with 10 oz Wheel Brightener

Shouldn't hurt to use it to clean wheels but you don't want to risk getting it on paint or any kind of rubber or plastic trim around the windows, not to mention your eyes or interior components.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike

Comment

That is a heck of a brain fart
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Maybe you can use it for these wheels...?

Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubble View Post
            I had a brain fart and ended up mixing this solution.
            What can i use this mix for? Would it still be safe for windows when i dilute it 10:1, could i use this as a wheel brightener as is, or do i have to scrap the solution?Dubble
            OK, so you miscalculated slightly but before I just poured your mistake down the drain lets take a good look at what you mixed. You basically created a 12:1 solution of glass cleaner and wheel brightener. Since the majority of it is glass cleaner concentrate I would mix 10:1, 10 parts water with 1 part of your concentrate and test this mixture on glass. Use a Microfiber towel and clean your windshield as you normally would and determine whether or not this is an acceptable solution for your oversight....
            BobbyG

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');