• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does M135 Straight = UQD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does M135 Straight = UQD?

Since I am using UQD so often I ordered a gallon of M135 from ADS. I like the strength of UQD and would like to use 135 at the same strength. Do I need to dilute the 135 or use it as is to equal UQD?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Re: Does M135 Straight = UQD?

Originally posted by Mikejl View Post
    Since I am using UQD so often I ordered a gallon of M135 from ADS. I like the strength of UQD and would like to use 135 at the same strength. Do I need to dilute the 135 or use it as is to equal UQD?

Thanks,
    Mike
    M135 is a RTU (ready to use) product and does not have to be diluted.
    SYDSTER

Comment

Your ready to go. Its all set for you. Enjoy.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Start using M135 as it comes

Comment

Like the others have said it's ready to go.

Also wanted to point out that the sprayers on the UQD and M135 is different. UQD is more of a super fine mist. So you might want to save your UQD bottle for reuse too.
          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
            Like the others have said it's ready to go.

Also wanted to point out that the sprayers on the UQD and M135 is different. UQD is more of a super fine mist. So you might want to save your UQD bottle for reuse too.

Good point!

I tend to save at least one bottle of used up products....just in case I happen to break one of the new ones. They can also be handy to spray other things.....like water or other cleaning products. Also, sometimes the spray heads stop working and it's handy to have extras of those around.
            -Bob
            NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I still have a couple of UQD bottles I will use for the M135.

Mike
              Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');