• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New From Ontario Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New From Ontario Canada

Hey everyone!!

Just wanna start by saying I'm a 16 year old male and I have been fascinated by cars since an early age. I live for cars and I also want to mention, Meguiar's are the only products I use for detailing our vehicles. Meguiar's is the only brand that I trust to help make my details easy and earn me a great turn out. Anyways, all I had to say..

2007 Chevrolet Corvette convertible(Fully Loaded)
    2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate(Fully Loaded, 22 inch American Racing Titan rims, chromed throughout)
    1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gold Package <--Being replaced by Mercedes Benz S, CL or CLS class

Re: New From Ontario Canada

The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
    --VoicesInMyHead--
    0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

to MOL.
      We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.

Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

Comment

SYDSTER

Comment

Welcome!!! Good choice on the Megs products.

I was about a year older than you when I got hooked on Meg's (and that was 18 years ago)!
          ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Welcome to MOL

Comment

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the warm welcoming to the forums.
              2007 Chevrolet Corvette convertible(Fully Loaded)
              2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate(Fully Loaded, 22 inch American Racing Titan rims, chromed throughout)
              1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Gold Package <--Being replaced by Mercedes Benz S, CL or CLS class

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');