• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Stash. 56k warning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Stash. 56k warning.

We've had a few posts like this lately and while my product line up is nothing like many here, I'm still relatively new on building a good supply, so here are some pics:

Simple Green
    M80
    M83
    Hyperdressing (spares in empty water bottles)
    APC (spares)
    All season dressing
    Glass Cleaner
    Hyper Dressing

(Left to right - some can't bee seen because bottles in front)

GC Wax
    NXT 2.0 (in front)
    Cleaner wax (back not seen)
    SratchX
    Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish
    PlastX
    NXT 2.0 (back)
    Cleaner Wax (front)
    NXT Spray Wax
    Lexol Leater Cleaner & Conditioner (back)
    ONR (haven't tried it yet)
    Rain X
    Armor All Glass Cleaner
    Endurance Tire Shine
    NXT Insane Tire Shine
    Meg's All Wheel Cleaner
    Quick Wheel Cleaner
    Natural Shine Vinyl Cleaner
    Quik Interior Detailer (4)
    GC Trim Detailer (front)
    UQD
    NXT Detailer
    QD (2)

3 of my wash soaps.

Power Washer and G110:

MF's, old rags (almost always for wheels and exhaust or other really dirty stuff I don't want to use MF's). I get tons of brand new rags from my mother in law so I use them for the grimey stuff. Also have brushes in that bin and a few clay bars. Oh, and I was drinking bud that night (although not normally a beer guy - Cognac is my drink of choice, but it's not exactly "detail friendly").

Various (Pads for G110, hand applicator pads and bonnets.)

Some of the other tools. I only use any of these on wheels, wheel wells, tires or in when I'm doing en engine detail.

That's all folks.
    ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Re: My Stash. 56k warning.

Nice stash!
    From where I am you've got tons and I've got a few things to buy.
    Rob A.
    '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
    '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

Nice collection you have there.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Nice stash

How do you like that power washer? I thought of buying the same thing.

I like those white drawers for your pads, almost bought the same ones. I like my tubs though for my room. I still may buy them

I use one in the same blue caddy too! I have two of them, one for working on the cars (changing oil etc) for tools and dirty stuff and my other one for my detail stuff to pack back and forth.

Good show
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
          Nice stash How do you like that power washer? I thought of buying the same thing.
          It was given to my by my father (he wasn't using it) and I only use it on my wheels (and around the house), but I wouldn't go out an buy one if it were just for the detailing.

I like those white drawers for your pads, almost bought the same ones. I like my tubs though for my room. I still may buy them
          I like them at first, not so hot on them right now. Thinking of putting up some permanent cabinets.

I use one in the same blue caddy too!
          Saves me from constantly running back and forth!! You know the drill.

Comment

It was given to my by my father (he wasn't using it) and I only use it on my wheels (and around the house), but I wouldn't go out an buy one if it were just for the detailing.
            not powerful enough or may not work if used too much? I would use it primarily for wheel wells, cars, blast the nasty floor mats and blast dead paint off of the house, thought of the gas powered power washers but they aren't cheap.

Cabinets are cool, I have shelves built in every nook in "my space" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
              not powerful enough or may not work if used too much? I would use it primarily for wheel wells, cars, blast the nasty floor mats and blast dead paint off of the house, thought of the gas powered power washers but they aren't cheap.

Cabinets are cool, I have shelves built in every nook in "my space" LOL
              I think it is powerful enough (maybe too powerful is my concern - for paint).

You reminded me that it is good for nasty floor mats as well (I forgot I use it for that as well). If you're a busy body like me, you'll find things for it (around the house). I power wash everything I can get my hands on, but my point was I probably wouldn't buy it if I was only going to use it on my cars.

I have two attachments with mine and one of them is super strong (the manual actually tells you not to use on siding, because it is allegedly too strong for siding - but I use it anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by 3Fitty View Post
                I think it is powerful enough (maybe too powerful is my concern - for paint).

You reminded me that it is good for nasty floor mats as well (I forgot I use it for that as well). If you're a busy body like me, you'll find things for it (around the house). I power wash everything I can get my hands on, but my point was I probably wouldn't buy it if I was only going to use it on my cars.

I have two attachments with mine and one of them is super strong (the manual actually tells you not to use on siding, because it is allegedly too strong for siding - but I use it anyway).
                I do that as well. The last time I did not follow what something said not to do, I did it anyway(make sense? it's 0200 and I'm at work at the jail!!), I took the cover off of my front wheel bearing on the Yukon (hub and bearing in one piece, 200 bucks or more!), it said "do not remove", well I did just the opposite, greased it up and put it back on with a piece of wood and a hammer and it is still sealed up nice and tight and the wheel bearing is smooth, also cleaned that pesky ABS speed sensor that makes the ABS engage too fast thus causing interesting breaking on dry pavement!

our house needs to be blasted prior to repainting which will be fun, can't wait to tackle that job!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice collection! Looks the the addiction has hit you pretty good.

Now get out there and try out that ONR. It's great stuff!

The "twinkling snowman" must look great in the reflection of your car. Oh and the red car could use some wax. It looks like the blue one has tire dressing on it already.
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
                    Now get out there and try out that ONR. It's great stuff!
                    Believe it or not, it was an unsolicited donation by a MOL member (CharlesW) and I've promised to use it and give a write up about it. I'm actually very excited to try it, but the bad back put everything on hold for a while.

The "twinkling snowman" must look great in the reflection of your car.
                    Hey, he's only one part of my entire Christmas theme!!! LOL

Oh and the red car could use some wax. It looks like the blue one has tire dressing on it already.
                    Those are my three year old son's responsibility. If he's not willing to take good care, I'm certainly not helping!!!

Comment

Beautiful collection

Comment

That's a nice stash!

They toys in the background make the pics IMO.
                        Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Nice stash, well organized too!
                          If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

I wish mine stash looked like that
                            2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');