• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought a 2003 Mach 1 Mustang Black on Black!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought a 2003 Mach 1 Mustang Black on Black!!

Well i went to LA to look at some Mach 1's and I ened up buying a 2003 Black Mach 1 for $15,500. It has 26,677 original miles and I am the second owner. I bought it from a women whos husband has passed away and she could not think of the car anymore because it reminded her of him. It is a sad story. The paint is swirled horribly but with a touch of Megs it will look better than ever. It has Bassani Exhaust and K&N filter and thats about it and brand new Cooper tires. It drives like a dream. The car sat for about three months without being washed and it has a good layer of dust on it but it is a very very clean car. I have pics to post tommorow. It is my first black car! I also want to say that my red 97 GT is for sale to help get some money.
    Alex
    1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
    1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Re: I bought a 2003 Mach 1 Mustang Black on Black!!

Congratulations!! Be sure to post those pics.

How much are you looking to get for the Mustang?

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Thanks man,
      I am looking for 6500 OBO I am negotiable. It runs strong I get average of 20MPG around here in my area. I have pics but I have to load them up. I will do it tommorow after work. The car is very very dirty from driving from LA.
      Alex
      1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Congrats man, that was the one you were telling me about? Great deal too! I love those cars. I'm definitely gonna have to hook up with you to see that monster! Tip for the black paint: M83. You're gonna need it. Can't wait for the pictures!

Comment

Congrats!
          Post some pictures of it

Comment

Congrats on your new ride. Can't wait for the pics. Enjoy it.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
              Congrats man, that was the one you were telling me about? Great deal too! I love those cars. I'm definitely gonna have to hook up with you to see that monster! Tip for the black paint: M83. You're gonna need it. Can't wait for the pictures!
              Sorry for the confusion. let me clear up on what happened. The two cars I looked in roseville and rio linda I did not buy. This car was in LA. and I drove all the way down there to buy it. It smells new it is awesome.
              Thanks guys.
              Alex
              1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Alex
                1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Alex
                  1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Alex
                    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Alex
                      1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Congrats. If you ever detail the engine bay, be very careful with the spark plug valley and spark plugs. Is it a 5spd or auto? Sorry, I know that the Black & DSG cars hide the stickers, but did the previous owner take them off?

I used to have a Zinc Mach1 and had lots of fun with it.

2003' Ford SVT Cobra
                        2007' Honda S2000

My Cobra: http://0-1320feet.com/other_mycar.html

Comment

Nice car

My wife really likes the Mustangs!
                          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I second that about washing the engine...it seemed like no matter how little water I used it would find its way in there. Once I even had to remove the coil pack and plug because it got all funky and created a miss...It helps to have some compressed air or even a wet/dry on blow nearby. Beautiful car though!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stang97 View Post
                              Sorry for the confusion. let me clear up on what happened. The two cars I looked in roseville and rio linda I did not buy. This car was in LA. and I drove all the way down there to buy it. It smells new it is awesome.
                              Thanks guys.
                              Yeah, the LA one is the last one I remember you mentioning. I gotchya! All I know is I'm sure you're as excited as I was when I got mine! Just a tip if it's a manual: don't get so excited you don't know what gear your in and then mash the throttle and do a 3rd gear burnout (did that my first day driving it, oops. All the smoke was cool though and the lady behind me got off of my butt).

Originally posted by Dier View Post
                              Congrats. If you ever detail the engine bay, be very careful with the spark plug valley and spark plugs. Is it a 5spd or auto? Sorry, I know that the Black & DSG cars hide the stickers, but did the previous owner take them off?

I used to have a Zinc Mach1 and had lots of fun with it.

I see the stripe, don't you? It's super faint in that picture, you can just sorta see the outline. Look hard like your looking for swirls in the dark, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');