• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone detailed (wash and wax only) a 40' motorhome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Ben
    Well done,
    looks like someone's working a little sweat there!!

Big Ben
    By the time I finished, my shirt was completely soaked!

Joe-not only did I have shade and a rolling staircase but he also has two huge fans that move a ton of air.
    Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Scottwax

If you still have a picture of the 44' coach you and your son detailed back during the summer, would you mind posting it again if you don't mind?
      "NOW IS THE TIME"

Comment

Originally posted by foris2
        Scottwax

If you still have a picture of the 44' coach you and your son detailed back during the summer, would you mind posting it again if you don't mind?
        Here ya' go!

Sorry this pic isn't great, the lighting wasn't very good.

Comment

Thanks, you and your son did an awesome job
          "NOW IS THE TIME"

Comment

I did an exterior detail on that bus again. Here are a few better pics. No, I do not detail the interior, his maid does that! I just thought y'all would like to see the inside.

Comment

Ah home sweet home!

Nice work. What products did you use? I missed it if you said in your post already.

That big RV makes that PC seem even smaller. Looks like a good job for a machine that can use a 10 in pad.

Its been a while since you posted. Good to have you back.

Comment

I just get busy some times. I moderate a detailing forum on another board so I spend a lot of time there.

I tried Long-Haul's Polish/Wax this time. It is essentially the same as Race Glaze's Sealant/Wax (the owner of Long-Haul was affiliated with Race Glaze for a time). Pretty decent one step product. I seriously thought about using NXT but since it needs a 10-20 minute cure time, it would have taken longer since I would have had to either go back to each area, or apply it all the way around, then go back around and remove the excess. With P/W, I could apply/remove and only go around the bus one time. The owner only wanted to pay for a one step.

I did use a Meguiars Polishing Pad.

If I had the time and he was willing to pay for it, I would have gone with #80 and either #16 or NXT.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');