• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microfiber towels???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microfiber towels???

Can some people help me and tell me how pakshak microfibers compare to Meguiars??

thanks,
    jon

I've never tried Pakshack's towels, so I don't have an opinion, I'm sure others who have tried them and also own Meguiar's will chime in. I've seen lots of positive comments over the years about his microfiber polishing cloths.

http://www.pakshak.com/

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Pakshak's towels are excellent MF towels, and Ranney is a pleasue to deal with. His towels are "plusher" than the Ultimate wipes. In my opinion.................. sometimes you want plusher, and sometimes you don't. The plusher towels are nice for removing polishes and "heavy" waxes. On the other hand, the Ultimate Wipes are not so plush, and are ideal for removing a light wax or sealant, and for a light QD'ing/final buff.

I would recommend that you have a variety of MF towels to handle various situations.

Also, I have the older Ultimate Wipes, so I'm not sure if they are now "plusher", as there was some talk that Meguiar's might change them.

Hope this helps.
      Boss_429

Comment

I can't compare them but I can give my opinion on pakshak. I really like my Pakshak towels... as was mentioned above Ranney is great to talk to! Get a few ultra-fine MF's as well they are VERY soft!

I will say if you have a PC you NEED the ultimate bonnets! They make removing wax even easier than with a good quality MF. I just got mine and used them for the first time a few days ago and won't give them up for anything!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');