• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock chip repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rock chip repair

Originally posted by SHYNEMAN123 View Post
    IF THE PAINT IS LOOSE AROUND THE CHIP YOU WILL BE REPEATING THE REPAIR AGAIN I AGREE WITH NICK. RADIO SHACK HAS A GREAT LITTLE MICROSCOPE THAT WORKS GREAT FOR VIEWING PAINT DEFECTS AND RUNS ABOUT $ 8.00 IT WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD LOOK AT THE EXTENT OF THE DAMAGE. FACTORY PAINT IS A LOT HARDER FINISH THAN A REPAINT DUE TO BAKE TEMP. SO KEEP IT AS LONG AS YOU CAN. IMO PAINT TOUCH UP IS A PART OF YOUR MAINT. PROGRAM CHIPS HAPPEN AND WILL HAPPEN MORE WITH A REPAINT.
    Friendly tip...

Turn the CAPS Lock off... when a person types in all capital letters it looks like they are yelling. It's also harder to read for most people...

Just a friendly tip....

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: Rock chip repair

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
      Friendly tip...

Turn the CAPS Lock off... when a person types in all capital letters it looks like they are yelling. It's also harder to read for most people...

Just a friendly tip....

oops very sorry !!!! not sure but the MSG i send have been defaulting to lwr case but i see this sunk through again my humble apology

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');