• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September Porter Cable Member Promotion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's true. There are so many members here that have given me useful advise and I like to think I've helped a few people out also. Getting a $75 discount is a super nice way of thanking all of us for contributing.
    Speaking of that, I'm doing my senior project on auto detailing and I plan to use this forum as my primary resource for gathering info. And now that I've bought the DA Polisher, I've already made an investment into my future. I'm already excited and I don't even have the thing yet!

Anyway, Thanks again -- to everyone.
    -------------
    John 17:3
    -------------

Comment

Originally posted by Slats
      Speaking of that, I'm doing my senior project on auto detailing and I plan to use this forum as my primary resource for gathering info.
      Cool!

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: September Porter Cable Member Promotion!

I received my order today, everything was nice, all the extra stuff that I bought was there, until I opened the box of the G-100, to find that it was a used machine, millions of scratches on it (needs clay, #83 plus all the rest of the products to make it look like the way it supposed to be) , also the velcro backing plate was missing, and the polishing pad (included in the promotion). Instruction book was completely damaged, also the plastic bag was ripped.
        So what I do know?... of course all the excitement are gone

Originally posted by Meguiar's Online!
        Porter Cable Promotion for Meguiar's Online Members!

Last Day to Order!

Meguiar’s G-100a Porter Cable Dual Action Polisher Kit for $149.99!

Members Save $75.96!

DA Polisher Kit Includes:
        * Meguiar's Porter Cable Dual Action Polisher - G-100
        * Velcro Backing Plate - W-64DA
        * Foam Polishing Pad - W-8006
        * Lifetime Warranty!
        * FREE SHIPPING* when you add an additional $50 in product to your order!
        (*Continental US and Canada Only)

Details:
        For the month of September, Forum Members of Meguiar's Online can call our Customer Care Hotline and purchase the Meguiar's DA Polisher for $149.99!

Requirements:
        You must be a registered member to take advantage of this deal. You will need to give the Customer Care Representative your Meguiar’s Online Forum Name, which will be checked against the forum member list.

Click here to learn how to become a Meguiar's Online Member!

Customer Care Hotline (800) 347-5700
        Hours: Mon.-Fri. 6am-6pm and Sat. 7am-3pm (PST) Closing at 4pm Friday Sept. 3rd
        Closed Monday Sept. 6th for Labor Day -

Comment

thats odd

I was under the impression these were NEW units....

anybody else have the same situation???????

I haven't received mine yet....

I'll know Tuesday.

Comment

Just hang tight man, there must have been some sort of mistake in shipping or something. Meguiar's wouldn't knowingly send out worn products. Keep in mind that many people have already received their PC and this is the first I've heard of this problem. My advice is to call meguiars and they will surely take care of it.

Slats
            -------------
            John 17:3
            -------------

Comment

Re: Re: September Porter Cable Member Promotion!

Originally posted by garufita
              I received my order today, everything was nice, all the extra stuff that I bought was there, until I opened the box of the G-100, to find that it was a used machine, millions of scratches on it (needs clay, #83 plus all the rest of the products to make it look like the way it supposed to be) , also the velcro backing plate was missing, and the polishing pad (included in the promotion). Instruction book was completely damaged, also the plastic bag was ripped.
              So what I do know?... of course all the excitement are gone
              Hi garufita,

Something has gone wrong. I don't know what, but I will have someone look into this immediately and I promise you very fast action!

Mike
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Hi All,

I saw this thread regarding the G100, and yes, this should be a new in the box machine. I have made our warehouse aware of this issue and they are checking to make sure no returns accidedently were entered into stock. Please send me your shipping information in a private message. I will arrange to have a new machine sent out and the old one picked up from you.

I appologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards,

Tom

Comment

Ahh man. I leave for awhile and miss out on a killer deal!

O well.

Comment

Keep watching there may be more of these types of deals down the road!!!

Comment

New member. Missed deal. Need PC. Any hints on whether you can renew promotion?

Comment

Yeah.. I concur.. With that price, I MIGHT have converted from the conventional method. Any ideas?

Comment

New promotion coming very soon, in time for Christmas for you and a friend!

Stay tuned...

Mike
                          Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Can't wait to hear about the new promotion! Thank you Mike and Meguiar's!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                              New promotion coming very soon, in time for Christmas for you and a friend!

Stay tuned...

Mike
                              I can't wait for the next deal, I hope it is as good as this last one

Comment

Christmas is TOOOO LONG!
                                Chopped 55 Suburban
                                99 3.0 CL
                                Family cars:
                                1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
                                48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
                                New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
                                Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

Working...
                                X