• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September Porter Cable Member Promotion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many pads would i need to do 3 cars? I am going to go through the whole process of cleaning.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanevoboi757
      How many pads would i need to do 3 cars? I am going to go through the whole process of cleaning.
      You should be able to do three cars with three pads, depending on how bad the cars are to start with. If they're really bad, and you're spending a lot of time and using a lot of product, then you might want to get 2 pad kits.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Does meguirars canada offer this deal if I order from the states its not worth it for us cause we will get duty and all the other taxes and stuff.

Comment

I would guess you want to do one pad per product. I ordered the extra pad kit ( one pad each for #83, #9, #7, NXT).

Comment

Woohoo! Got a nice little goody box in the mail yesterday! Can't wait for tomorrow to try everything out. It's supposed to be nice weather, so hopefully I'll have some nice pictures for you all this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by thejazzguy
              I noticed that the free shipping (with $50 purchase) applies to Canadian customers. Can we order this deal through Meguiar's Canada? Meg's US does not ship to Canada, and even if they did I imagine we'd get hit with duty at the border.

Thanks.
              I get my G100 with some other goddies, and no problems, no shipping, no taxes.. only 10 days of painful waiting
              I will have to see how much customs will hit me, but for sure is cheaper than the 410 dollars tha Meguiers Canada are charging, and no comments about the rest of the products almost 200%

Good luck

Marcelo

Comment

Just got my whole package in today. Only had to wait 4 days. Im so happy. I will start detailing all three cars this weekend if i can. Wish me luck.

Oh yea, good service. Just took a couple of secs to tell what i wanted. Everything i asked for i got.

Peace yall

Comment

How about orders from Malaysia? Is it possible to ship to malaysia? What would the shipping charges be like? 10q~~.

Comment

Originally posted by popiah
                    How about orders from Malaysia? Is it possible to ship to malaysia? What would the shipping charges be like? 10q~~.
                    Probably best to call the "800" number they have here, no one knows for sure here I think.

Comment

Originally posted by popiah
                      Sorry, popiah,

Meguiar's doesn't ship overseas.

Mike
                      Mike Phillips
                      760-515-0444
                      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Last Day to Order!
                        Mike Phillips
                        760-515-0444
                        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

With tomorrow being October the PC Promo is over for September. Are there any plans to have a October Promo? If you need ideas I am sure that there are plenty out there.

Comment

Hmmm, maybe extend the promo to OCTOBER????

Comment

Waiting till the last minute!

Wow am I glad I logged in yesterday and saw this promo...
                              I've been so busy with school and work that I almost missed September. Anywho, I placed my order this evening and I'm really excited:
                              DA Polisher
                              Extra Polishing Pads
                              Ultimate Wipe
                              Ultimate Bonnet
                              DACP to try it out with

All for $205!

Thank you Mike for making all this possible and helping us all become better detailers, and thank you Meguiar's for having such great products and fantastic customer service people!

Slats
                              -------------
                              John 17:3
                              -------------

Comment

Re: Waiting till the last minute!

Originally posted by Slats
                                Wow am I glad I logged in yesterday and saw this promo...
                                I've been so busy with school and work that I almost missed September. Anywho, I placed my order this evening and I'm really excited:
                                DA Polisher
                                Extra Polishing Pads
                                Ultimate Wipe
                                Ultimate Bonnet
                                DACP to try it out with

All for $205!

Thank you Mike for making all this possible and helping us all become better detailers, and thank you Meguiar's for having such great products and fantastic customer service people!

Slats
                                Hi Slats, thank you but lets give credit where credit is due, it's group effort, both on the forum and behind the scenes.

Enjoy!

Mike
                                Mike Phillips
                                760-515-0444
                                showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');