• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September Porter Cable Member Promotion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Porter Cable Member Promotion!

Porter Cable Promotion for Meguiar's Online Members!

Last Day to Order!

Meguiar’s G-100a Porter Cable Dual Action Polisher Kit for $149.99!

Members Save $75.96!

DA Polisher Kit Includes:
    * Meguiar's Porter Cable Dual Action Polisher - G-100
    * Velcro Backing Plate - W-64DA
    * Foam Polishing Pad - W-8006
    * Lifetime Warranty!
    * FREE SHIPPING* when you add an additional $50 in product to your order!
    (*Continental US and Canada Only)

Details:
    For the month of September, Forum Members of Meguiar's Online can call our Customer Care Hotline and purchase the Meguiar's DA Polisher for $149.99!

Requirements:
    You must be a registered member to take advantage of this deal. You will need to give the Customer Care Representative your Meguiar’s Online Forum Name, which will be checked against the forum member list.

Click here to learn how to become a Meguiar's Online Member!

Customer Care Hotline (800) 347-5700
    Hours: Mon.-Fri. 6am-6pm and Sat. 7am-3pm (PST) Closing at 4pm Friday Sept. 3rd
    Closed Monday Sept. 6th for Labor Day -

Wow now thats one heck of a deal! If you subtract the value of the backing plate and the pad thats about $120 for the PC with a lifetime warranty! Its too bad i already own one or i would take advantage of this deal

Comment

Holy Cow!! What a deal!
      -The Final Detail-
      Lagrange, Kentucky
      thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
      CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Everyone jump onto this!!! If I only knew this would come out.. Damn!!! Hey Mike, do you think that Meguiar's would offer another promotion after this month? Great deal!!!!
        2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Sold Ill be giving you guys a call tommrow.
          2004 Flame Red SRT-4

Comment

I noticed that the free shipping (with $50 purchase) applies to Canadian customers. Can we order this deal through Meguiar's Canada? Meg's US does not ship to Canada, and even if they did I imagine we'd get hit with duty at the border.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by thejazzguy
              I noticed that the free shipping (with $50 purchase) applies to Canadian customers. Can we order this deal through Meguiar's Canada? Meg's US does not ship to Canada, and even if they did I imagine we'd get hit with duty at the border.

Thanks.
              At the moment the orders go to the Corporate Office in Irvine, CA and will be shipped from the warehouse in TN. We will check on your question Tuesday after the long Labor Day weekend.

You could also call the Customer Care Hotline tomorrow and see if they have an answer for you.

Lynn Phillips
              Meguiar's Online Admin.
              Lynn Matthews

Comment

Good thing I held off getting a PC elsewhere..this deal is a no-brainer. Placed my order (George, ext 126) as soon as I woke up today, can't wait to get the stuff. MIKE et al @ Megs...THANK YOU.
                Last edited by kromdom; Sep 4, 2004, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Can someone tell me what other accessories to purchase with this deal. Such as what other pads should I buy. Just for a good starter kit. Also what kind of pro-line product I should use with this.

Thanks

Andy
                  Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
                  Andy M. Moderator

Comment

One or two of the_WDAV99-B pad kits would be useful. The kit consists of two polishing and one finishing pad for under $25.

I bottle of #83, #80 and #81 are also handy to have.
                    Jim
                    My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by 101impala
                      Can someone tell me what other accessories to purchase with this deal. Such as what other pads should I buy. Just for a good starter kit. Also what kind of pro-line product I should use with this.

Thanks

Andy
                      Other items I bought (in addition to what jflebab wrote above)
                      1. clay bar/quick detailer kit (2)
                      2. ultimate bonnet (1)
                      3. also got pads & one each of: #83, #82, #81 & NXT

If you don't have any yet, microfiber towels.

Comment

I have a question... I bought the PC (among other things) in that package thingy that Mike Philips was trying to set up way back in May or so. It was suppose to be discounted but I was charge full retail. I guess that package deal never went through. Anyways, the only reason for me buying the package back then was for the discount. Is it possible for me to get credit on the difference?

Here's the deal I was talking about.
                        Last edited by mike_c70; Sep 4, 2004, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mike_c70
                          I have a question... I bought the PC (among other things) in that package thingy that Mike Phillips was trying to set up way back in May or so. It was suppose to be discounted but I was charged full retail. I guess that package deal never went through. Anyways, the only reason for me buying the package back then was for the discount. Is it possible for me to get credit on the difference?
                          Hi Mike,

We knew this question would come up and the way we're going to handle this is to call Richard Simmons at 1-800-854-8073 x164

Or e-mail him at rsimmons@meguiars.com

Richard will look up your customer order number and take care of you...

The package deal never happened and actually this isn't the package deal posted in that thread. This is a single month promotion that will be over at the end of this month. It is a promotion for existing members and new members of our discussion forum. You have to be a member to get take part of the promotion. At the Saturday clinics, we ask everyone to fill out a feedback form with their thoughts on the class. There is also a place to write down your e-mail address. Everyone that filled that form out and has a legible e-mail address will receive an e-mail about the September Promotion. If they are a member of our forum, or upon receiving the e-mail and joining the forum, they will be eligible for the promotion.

Mike
                          Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike. I'll call Richard up tomorrow.

Comment

How does the life time warranty work? If it stops working, Meguiars will replace it?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');