• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Flex 3401, pads, Meg's, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Flex 3401, pads, Meg's, etc.

I have a few things that just sit and would like to get rid of them for pretty cheap prices... shipping is extra.

*Flex XC 3401 VRG orbital machine... I bought this more so to try out than having a big need for it, and now that I have tried it, it just doesn't fit in with my details... I use the rotary 99% of the time and this has just been sitting for a couple weeks. I used it for maybe 30 minutes total. It comes with everything that came with it, including box and instructions, plus the carrying case/bag (new the polisher costs about $280+ and bag is $40)... I want $280 picked up for both, $260 for just the polisher... (I'll split shipping on polisher... it will probably be $15-20 to US states)

*Meguiar's Stuff... $30 for all of it together

Meguiar's #4... 5-6 oz. $3
    Meguiar's #2... 10 oz. $5
    Meguiar's #9... 7-8 oz. $4
    Meguiar's #3... 10 oz. $5
    Meguiar's #5... 12 oz. $5
    Meguiar's #26 wax... melted in the sun but works fine (I bought 3 can of it from the buyer who had it when it melted, and it's worked like my new #26 paste)... $10
    Meg's NXT... little over half full (new $15-17)... $5

*Zymol Carbon Wax... used 2 times on a Porsche 911 so pretty much full (new is $40-50+S&H)... $35

*Optimum car wax... 7-8oz. $5

*Klasse Sealant Glaze... I have a little over 100oz. of this stuff and can sell 20-30 in 4 or 8oz. sizes... 4oz. is $4 and 8oz. is $7

*XMT Pad conditioner... pretty much full bottle... I used it for maybe 3-4 sprays (new $13)... $10

PADS: All Lake Country other than the 5.5" low-pro pads... I'm not sure who makes those...

2 old 7.5" curved edge yellow pads, preferably for rotary... $5/each
    2 old 7.5" curved edge white pads, preferably for rotary... $6/each
    3 yellow 6.5" cutting pads... $5/each
    1 red 6.5" finishing pad... $6
    2 orange 5.5" low-profile pads... I'm giving these away for free with some purchases... these have best served me for headlight polishing

That's all for now... photos are below

Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail
    Chicago, Illinois

Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Re: FS: Flex 3401, pads, Meg's, etc.

250 for the flex??(shipping to us address not holland)
    If you think it it's expensive to hire a professional,
    hire an amateur first.
    King of the Mustang louvers

Comment

Flex, Meg's stuff, and pads pending sale...
      Chicago, Illinois

Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Comment

Flex, Meg's stuff and pads gone
        Chicago, Illinois

Comment

STUDY LONG STUDY WRONG! i MISSED THIS ONE! Oh well. Congrats to lecchilo.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');