• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scratches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scratches

i have a 1995 lexus es300 with a three stage white paint. i'm using the g110 on 5.0 with a w8006 and 83 to get some light scratches out but they are stubborn. i started with 80 but i got nothing so i went to 83.it looks a little better but i can't figure out why they won't go away. any suggestions?

Re: scratches

Click the link below and read the thread, see if you might be making one or more of the usual suspect problems.

Tips & Techniques for using the G110, G100, G220 and the PC Dual Action Polisher
    (These are all similar tools)

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

the only thing i might be doing wrong would be to little of product. i'm working on one scratch right now and i'm getting little results. i've been spending way to much time on this one scratch. how do you know when you have to little/much product? how warm should the paint get?

Comment

IMHO , the DA has it's own limitations.
        It can do wonders with the right equipment but still , limitations are there.
        If the paint is too hard , maybe you'll need a RB to get the job done.
        Do you have any friends who are more familiar in getting rid of scratches ?

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');