• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M21 Cure Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M21 Cure Time

On another forum I am on, I gave the recommended cure time of 12-24 hours for M21.

This was the reply:
    One question on the 21. I thought it doesn't need a curing time other than 15 minutes. That is what it says on my bottle of 21 and I asked the meguiars guy on the hotline a while back and he said it didn't need a curing time.... hmmmm???
    Insight? I am pretty sure I know what the answer is going to be but I have never seen a bottle of M21 so I do not know what it says, nor did I talk to the person on the phone, obviously.

Re: M21 Cure Time

For most people, they
    • Apply the wax.
    • Let it dry.
    • Wipe off the excess.
    • Move on with their lives.

The OCD type personalities in the online world of discussion forums want more exacting and specific information although for the most part they're still just going to,
    • Apply the wax.
    • Let it dry.
    • Wipe off the excess
    • Post another question about the specifics of another product.

To answer this question that continually comes up... there's a thread in the guess where?

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

The title of this thread is about how long to wait before applying a second application of NXT but the same information applies to M21 and any Meguiar's wax that I can think of off the top of my head and for the most part most other non-Meguiar's waxes or paint sealant.

In Hot Topics

How much time to wait before applying a second coat of wax?

Hope this clears up any confusion as to waxing a car... it's probably the easiest step out of all the other paint related procedure and there's no need to continually try to make it more complicated than it has to be.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

That is what I figured. I just wanted to double check on that. Thanks Mike!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');