• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 Blue Suzuki Reno, M105!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2006 Blue Suzuki Reno, M105!

Great work on the car man! I'm liking that blue. The difference is night and day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by christian6984 View Post
      Great Work all them swirls have gone, some top work, was the flex da/rotary?, also this car reminds me of the Chevrolet Lacceti we have over here (Top Gears second reasonably priced car)
      I'm almost positive it's the orbital since he mentioned speed 6 and also 105/orange was used, which is pretty aggressive on the rotary... I'm only assuming here so I'd like to know for sure what was used as well...

Originally posted by Obsessed1 View Post
      Looks great! But it looks like 105 was a little overkill? I could think of some less aggressive combos that would've worked without going so aggressive? Looks good though.
      Considering I'm right in assuming the orbital was used, 105/orange isn't that aggressive imo... he probably would've had similar correction with 83/orange followed by the 3m polish, but I think 105 probably got rid of some of the deeper stuff faster.

Good work OP
      Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail
      Chicago, Illinois

Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Comment

Originally posted by lecchilo View Post
        I'm almost positive it's the orbital since he mentioned speed 6 and also 105/orange was used, which is pretty aggressive on the rotary... I'm only assuming here so I'd like to know for sure what was used as well...

Considering I'm right in assuming the orbital was used, 105/orange isn't that aggressive imo... he probably would've had similar correction with 83/orange followed by the 3m polish, but I think 105 probably got rid of some of the deeper stuff faster.

Good work OP

Correct this was the orbital not the rotary flex machine, if i wanted to be more agressive I would have used FPW and 105...less agressive would be 105 and a white LC pad, or possibly even orange and SIP.
        I Flex

Comment

Thanks for all the complements!!!
          I Flex

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');