• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Line vs. Consumer Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Line vs. Consumer Line

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there was a direct parallel between the pro and consumer products from Meg's... especially the new NXT line.

Is the Ultimate Detailer the same as the Professional Line detailer in different packaging? If so, I think the consensus is basically overwhelming that the new Detailer is the way to go. But does each consumer product have a direct relative or counterpart in the professional line? Because I know there are products I love and would like to buy in bulk (gallon) if so...

THANKS!

Re: Professional Line vs. Consumer Line

PS: What is the diff between Ultimate QD, Last Touch Spray Detailer, and Synthetic Spray Detailer?

Comment

Re: Professional Line vs. Consumer Line

Maybe someone can scan through my posting history, think I've answered these questions at least a couple of times...

Have to finish the newsletter so can't invest time on the forum right now, will do so after it's ready to go out.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');