• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First detail of my new Mitsubishi 2008 Eclipse GS (before and after pics) with Meg's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First detail of my new Mitsubishi 2008 Eclipse GS (before and after pics) with Meg's!

So, after lot's of research; I decided with my new Eclipse I wanted to start on the right foot, so I learned and researched a lot about proper washing, drying, claying and waxing. I'm now a Meguiar's faithful, as just word of mouth convinced me to use their products.

Products:

Armor All MF Mitt
    Gold Class Wash
    MF Towels
    Smooth Clay Kit
    NXT 2.0 (2 coats)
    More MF Towels
    Armor All Extreme Tire Shine
    Black Magic Wheel Cleaner

So here is my new vehicle AFTER washing with Gold Class and AFTER Clay (but before NXT):

Very nice with the clay kit, smooth as glass is not an exaggeration!

Now, ready for the real beauty? Look at the difference with NXT 2.0....After pics:

Wow, the Rave Red color literally jumped in vibrancy. This was my first detailing and I am so happy with the results!

Here is a tire shot after Extreme and Black Magic Wheel Cleaner:

My ride: 2008 Rave Red Mitsubishi Eclipse GS.

Meguiar's faithful. NXT 2.0=

Re: First detail of my new Mitsubishi 2008 Eclipse GS (before and after pics) with Me

Looks fantastic...NXT sure does work magic on darker colors, especially metallic

Comment

Re: First detail of my new Mitsubishi 2008 Eclipse GS (before and after pics) with Me

looks great!
      2003 Mercedes-Benz E500 Elegance

Comment

What a difference! NXT sure is great.

Comment

NXT!!!

Comment

dude, that is a HUGE difference with the NXT! Great job! Awesome color too!

Comment

That car looks great!

Comment

You made a huge improvement. That paint really pops. Its a real neat shade of red. Congrats on your first time. way to go.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

I use NXT on my dark red vehicle, and am amazed at the results EVERYTIME
                  2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

Originally posted by rebelde33 View Post
                    What a difference! NXT sure is great.
                    Thanks everybody! Do you have a Mitsu as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Mustang View Post
                      I use NXT on my dark red vehicle, and am amazed at the results EVERYTIME

Cool, any threads you have with some pics?

Comment

Looks great and glossy!

Comment

Nxt is awesome. Great job on the car.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');