• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what I found!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I found!

All six products from the motorcycle line in a kit for $25 plus tax at Wal-Mart! That's almost $40 worth of product! Good enough for me!

Re: Look what I found!

Great find , my walmart never has any of the package deals that everyone keeps finding
    ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
    Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
    210-281-8151

Comment

Great find!! I have not even seen the motorcycle line anywhere here.

Kelly
      MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Meguiars-G5503...1441582&sr=8-1 here it is also 25 bucks but without shipping
        If you think it it's expensive to hire a professional,
        hire an amateur first.
        King of the Mustang louvers

Comment

Well, I guess its off to Wal-Mart this weekend. Check out if they have the kits. Thanks for the heads up.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Just had the class the products are as good as they sey if you use them the right way.

Comment

I've seen the motorcycle products at Wally World but never in a kit. Good find!
              Shane
              1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');