• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norton Bluemagnet Micro-Fabric Cloth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norton Bluemagnet Micro-Fabric Cloth

I got one of these in a goodie bag at a car show recently. Has anyone used one? The back of the package reads "over 90,000 fibers per square inch", and then goes on about 70% cleaning and 30% absorbing.

I love the Meguiar's Supreme Shines...just wondering about the quality of this one. Any thoughts?
    1968 Mustang Coupe Candy Apple Red
    1990 Limited Editon Mustang 5.0 Convertible (7UP Car)

Re: Norton Bluemagnet Micro-Fabric Cloth

It should work ok. I've used the yellow Costco Microfibers and have had no problem. I guess that a better brand microfiber towel shouldn't be bad at all, but the best thing would be to test it in a not very visible area and see if it works as you expect it to work.

Hope this helps
    " Sometimes logic is your friend (Mike-In-Orange)"

Comment

At worst, its good for the interior, and dirty places.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Thanks. You guys are pretty much echoing my thoughts. I just wondered if anyone had actually used them. Right now, the only microfibers that touch my paint are the Meg's Supreme Shines.
        1968 Mustang Coupe Candy Apple Red
        1990 Limited Editon Mustang 5.0 Convertible (7UP Car)

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');