• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Ontario, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Ontario, Canada

Hey guys

This is my first time visiting the site. I'm from the Toronto area (Ontario) and I've got a Legend Lime 2005 Mustang GT. It's a rather rare color which was only available on the 05-06 model years. I think there was only 5,000 Mustangs painted this color in 2005, so I'm trying to keep the paint looking it's very best.

I've been using Meguiar's products for quite awhile but didn't realize you guys had a website set up with message boards (fantastic!!). It's hard to find people on-line who enjoy detailing their cars. Most people in my neighbourhood probably think I'm nuts for washing my car 3-4 times a week. I'm absolutely obsessed with keeping it looking mint.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say hello and look forward to talking to you guys again.

Shaun

Re: Hello from Ontario, Canada

Hi and welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Comment

Originally posted by yalerd View Post
      Hi and welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Thank-you

Comment

Hey Limestang,

Welcome to MOL!

You have come to the right place to keep your car looking showroom new. The members here are very helpful and friendly. You will find a lot of great info. here.

Andy
        101impala
        Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
        Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Welcome to mol.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Welcome to MOL our Neighbor to the North
            Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looks like a great place to hang out.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');