• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

griots garage random orbital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• griots garage random orbital

hey gang anyone tried out griots random orbital, claims not to produce the heat generated by other polishers but still maintain superior results , all hype or what? thxs for your time and effort.

Re: griots garage random orbital

Pretty much the same thing as any other Dual Action. They just hype it up.
    If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

I don't think "other" polishers generate any more heat than that one.

Comment

Superior Shine did a write up on it some time ago. He purchased it and used it with his detailing company, then posted his results. Do a search on it and you should come across the thread. I'll do some digging and see what I can come up with.
        A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

I just finished a search for it and couldn't find the thread. Superior shine started it probably a couple years ago. Here's a summary of what he wrote:

He initially liked it because it had a tighter orbit than the PC. He could get in closer to trim with it. After using it for a few details he realized it didn't have the "aggressiveness" that the PC had. With the PC being an unagressive machine, the Griot's version was that much less effective at removing defects. Joe stated that if you only worked on finely finished vehicles it would be an ok machine. He sent it back for a full refund.

Hope that helps.
          A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');