• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Car Wash do you like the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Car Wash do you like the best?

WELL, I HAVE TWO FAVORITES GOLD CLASS AND Eagle one nano wash and wax

Comment

Originally posted by 6FIEND View Post
      I'm puzzled by people's comments here about shine? Isn't a shampoo's job to clean safely? Personally, I feel that shine will only ever come from surface prep (polishing) and (to a lesser extent) LSP. Are people generally looking for a 'wash 'n' wax' product that will leave a shine by itself?
      Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
      I agree with you and I was thinking the same thing. I think there may be a misconception among some people that a car wash can shine paint. As you said, a car wash can only remove dirt etc to reveal a shine that was already there...
      You two can puzzle over this all you want, but there is definitely SOMETHING in NXT Tech Wash that leaves a shine above and beyond other car wash soaps I've tried. On my well maintained paint just a regular wash with the NXT tech wash gives me that just waxed look like no other. Seriously.

Comment

Same with Gold Class....it clearly enhances the gloss of the finish.
        Jason

Comment

I was using GC and just recently finally found a store in the area that sells NXT, so I got some. I love NXT!!! On my silver PT Cruiser it makes it look really glossy and feels very slick. I just never got that look with GC.

Comment

I voted for #62 as my favorite wash, but I like NXT and Gold Class as well. Maybe next time I'll try one from the Detailer line.

Comment

After reading the original post I will add to my earlier post. I voted Gold Class, I have found this gives my vehicles the best look out of all Meguiars Consumer line washes and the other brand washes that I have used, I have tried all meguiars consumer line. For the money GC is a great value and great product.
              Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
              Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I voted for and use NXT, because thats the wax I use. Seems that is what is recommended to do, team up the wash and wax.

I do have some unused GC , wash and wax, that i will try next, to compare.

Comment

IMHO, there is nothing that has the lubricity of Gold Glass...I've tried, NXT, Deep Crystal, Hyper Wash and Gold Class beats them all in terms of being slippery. Just feels better when you wash...Suds are good. And I like the smell too.
                  Bill Poirier
                  West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

I took my car to a touch less automatic car wash this morning, after a new years celebration and a buddy's birthday, I just didnt feel like doing it by hand.
                    I can really tell a difference and I can I say I almost dont like using the automatic anymore unless rare occasions.
                    I did the high dollar wash. It looks pretty clean, The part that I noticed the most, Doing my walk around and drying the car off, I noticed the paint wasnt slippery as it has been when doing it by hand. I guess I wont be doing that often.

I did run over it with some UQD after I got home.

2002 Yellow Chevy Monte Carlo SS
                    My Albums: http://s394.photobucket.com/albums/pp24/Johnson0667/

Comment

When you guys talk about Suds, it confuses me.

The proper way to use your soap is to fill the bucket with water, then add the proper amount of soap and stir it up with your hand or mitt.
                      Matt

Comment

I am voting NXT. Seems to play well with my well water compared to GC and HyperWash.

Comment

I voted other in favor of DoDo Born to be mild, but if I'm not washing my car I grab my gallon of Hyperwash
                          I Flex

Comment

Originally posted by Kooz View Post
                            The Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner has been my favorite ever since it came out. I've tried others but kept coming back to the Gold Class. I like the way it effortlessly removes dirt & grime, the suds, the smell, the price, the sheeting action, and every store in my area sells it. You simply can't go wrong with the Gold Class shampoo.

What he said!

TL

Comment

I go back and forth bewtween GC and NXT, they both work great.
                              i really want to try #62
                              Nick
                              Tucker's Detailing Services
                              815-954-0773
                              2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Yeah i voted for Gold class, I really like the suds of the NXT but I just think GC is the best out there especially when you add in the price!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');