• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Car Wash do you like the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Car Wash do you like the best?

Which Car Wash do you like the best?

NXT Generation® Car Wash
    Deep Crystal® Car Wash
    Soft Wash Gel
    Gold Class™ Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner
    #00 Hi-Tech Wash
    #62 Carwash Shampoo & Conditioner
    D110 Hyper-Wash
    D111 Shampoo Plus

If possible, also reply to the thread and state why you like it? For example perhaps you like the car wash because it's easy to find at your local store? Or you like a particular car wash because you like the suds or cost?

Thanks!

NXT Generation® Car Wash
    21.86%
    Deep Crystal® Car Wash
    6.05%
    Soft Wash Gel
    1.63%
    Gold Class™ Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner
    49.77%
    #00 Hi-Tech Wash
    0.47%
    #62 Carwash Shampoo & Conditioner
    3.72%
    D110 Hyper-Wash
    3.49%
    D111 Shampoo Plus
    6.05%
    Other - If you vote other, please share with us the name of the car wash you like.
    6.98%
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Which Car Wash do you like the best?

I only have used NXT and Deep Crystal washes, but I like the cost, the lubricity, and the lasting sud potential with the NXT.

Comment

I love the suds and smell of the Gold Class

Comment

Voted

Comment

I was using NXT, but switched to Black Magic Wet Shine Wash. It's $5.99 for 64oz., and truly does everything they claim. The main reason I like it is that it seems to apply and stay really sudsy, where other washes seem to lose their suds quickly when applied to the car.
          2006 Chopped and Dropped Dodge Grand Caravan SXT

Comment

The Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner has been my favorite ever since it came out. I've tried others but kept coming back to the Gold Class. I like the way it effortlessly removes dirt & grime, the suds, the smell, the price, the sheeting action, and every store in my area sells it. You simply can't go wrong with the Gold Class shampoo.

Comment

I tried the NXT once but when I ran out of that I switched back to Gold Class.

Andy
              101impala
              Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
              Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Voted. Gold Class.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Gold Class for me. The suds are nice and the price is very low.
                  Chris
                  Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

I voted for NXT Gen. I use and love both GC and NXT but i figured everyone would be voting for GC so i voted for NXT
                    ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
                    Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
                    210-281-8151

Comment

Hands down Gold Class, no questions asked! I like to keep plenty on hand.
                      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

It seemed to me that when I used Gold Class, it left a good shine, but I'd get some dirt on my towel. And with Nxt, the dirt was gone, but not the same shine/slickness left behind. Maybe it was me, maybe the soap, who knows. Shampoo Plus didnt seem to do a whole lot better either.

But I switched to #62, and seem to get the best of both, no dirt and a nice shine.
                        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

i still really like Zaino's wash,leaves the best shine,then GC 2nd NXT 3rd.i think gold class leaves a better looking finish than NXT,dont know if it is just me but i dont think NXT leaves much of a shine.

Comment

I had been using the DC and switched to GC. GC cleans much better: so much better that at the coin op I can use a pump garden sprayer to coat my ride using 1-2 oz/gal then spray it off with water and hit the highway for a quick touchless winter wash. GC has great lubricity and a great shine. I finally pegged the scent of GC. It's the smell of the barber shop I used to hang out in as a kid. Good mems. Just bought some NXT but haven't tried it yet. Smells good too.

Comment

Well, I'm really a big fan of #62... extremely slick, tough suds, and great cleaning power... but reasonably gentle.

However, for price, availability, excellent slickness, and good cleaning power, it's tough to beat Gold Class Car Wash.

When I run out of #62, I don't hesitate to use GC until I pick up more #62.
                              Boss_429

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');